real estate

webguru

Feb 4, 2007
hello everyone, i am american who really likes the dominican and was interested in investing in some rental properties near the ocean. i am a webdeveloper so getting rentals is not as difficult for me as it would be for others. i would be interested in acquiring small fixer-uppers that can be used to lease during the year on a short term basis. if someone could assist me with this and possible financing issue i would be greatly appreciative. i am also interested in setting up an import/ export company that will keep me in the Dr as much as possible. thanks for the advice. webguru.

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
Very broad question, please narrow it down to an area and/or price point. My main question is what makes you think that being a webdevelopper makes it easier to get rentals than others? That is beyond my comprehension.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Very broad question, please narrow it down to an area and/or price point. My main question is what makes you think that being a webdevelopper makes it easier to get rentals than others? That is beyond my comprehension.

Maybe he has a better idea of what it takes to market a rental successfully online. Most property owners don't have a clue, the ones that do are making a killing.

I received an email just this morning from a guy that has been running at 90% occupancy due to our help at DR1 :)

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
Maybe he has a better idea of what it takes to market a rental successfully online. Most property owners don't have a clue, the ones that do are making a killing.

I received an email just this morning from a guy that has been running at 90% occupancy due to our help at DR1 :)

clever spam

ace

Apr 11, 2004
clever spam

Sorry not any spam because I'm the one that sent Robert the e-mail. I'm getting so many request I may need a place to stay when I vist. My prices are very attractive and I give the guest what they want. My goal is not to over price a guest once and never see them again, I want them to stay at my place each time they return. I just started renting in December and already I have two different guest returning in March.

Advertising on Dr1 has worked great for me

Thanks Robert.

Ace.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Sorry not any spam because I'm the one that sent Robert the e-mail. I'm getting so many request I may need a place to stay when I vist. My prices are very attractive and I give the guest what they want. My goal is not to over price a guest once and never see them again, I want them to stay at my place each time they return. I just started renting in December and already I have two different guest returning in March.

Advertising on Dr1 has worked great for me

Thanks Robert.

Ace.

Thanks! Yes, your another person that sent us an email :)