job opportunity

riccardo

Dec 22, 2005
Hi,

I have a good position here in Italy but, for family reasons,(my wife is dominican) i'm currently looking for a job in Dominican Republic.
In April i'll be in Santo Domingo to develop some
contacts. I speak fluent english and spanish + native italian.
I have 7 years of experience in hr-recruiting area and marketing.
have u got any useful contact?
Could u suggest me job boards, internet sites.?..i already know www.empleos.net-www.aldaba.org-
Please find my cv attached

Thanks!
riccatdo

RICCARDO ROSSI

Personal Datas Citizenship: ItalianMarital status: not marriedDate of birth: 17/12/1971Residence: Via la Malfa 11h , 20068 Peschiera Borromeo (Milano)

Instruction March-April 2000 - Course of professional formation for Advisers of Recruiting and Formation of the Staff, Endaxi (Milan).January 1998 ? Bachelor in Political Sciences at ?Universita degli Studi di Milano?.July 1990 ? Scientific Diploma ?Niccol? Machiavelli?, Pioltello ? Milano.

Jobs November 2005 -present?
Newlogika srl- operating agency in sale of telephone/ internet solutions and advertising services.
Hr ManagerRecruiting , coordination and monitoring of sales agents , telephone operators and stageurs.
Source and work candidates through Techniques that include:Job postingsEmployee referralsIntra-company employee transfersUniversity postings Internet WEB postingsJob BoardsExecutive Search Recruitment Agency

September 2001 ? October 2005 - Mai Tai S.r.l? operating agency in the event/promotion field of services ?business to business?.HR Manager/Partner. Responsible for recruiting and coordination of sales accounts, hostess/promoters, tour leaders and specialized staff for events and fairs. Activity of sale of services on acquired customers and coordination in the prospecting activity of search and acquisition of new customers.

January 2000 ? August 2001 Ad Interim, operating society in the field of temporary job, specialized in the stuff search.
HR Account-Responsible Fashion division. Coordination of the team face to the management of the pocketbook of acquired customers, with the objective to manage the process of recruiting on behalf of the customers assigns and the development of the pocketbook through the presentation of the society.
Source candidates through: Massive daily interviews, Job postings, Internet postings, University postings
Candidate development: screening candidates for availability, interest level, visa status, salary range, and other basic qualifications.Legal aspects of recruiting

January 1999 -December 1999Luciano Soprani, famous Italian fashion houseMarketing account Asian Markets/Hr Support Analysis of market and definition of business plans on the pocketbook customers assigned. Management of the negotiation trades in the pre-sales activities, interface with the customers for all the problematic tied to the product, collaboration with the other business function for the satisfaction of the needs of the customer. Reorganization of the model?s database being their point pf reference in the showroom.

Foreign Languages English: Fluent Spanish: FluentItalian: Mother tongue

Computer skills Good knowledge of:Adobe IllustratorOfficePowerpoint,ExcelPhotoshopOutlook

Last edited by a moderator:

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Riccardo,
Good luck with the job hunt.
I have a Dominican friend living in Milano for about 6 years. You're not married to Rosalina by any chance, are you?

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
Robert, Chris, can you please delete the personal information of Riccardo? (phone, email). He didn't intend it to be posted.

Thanks

Jess

fago

Feb 7, 2007
Hi

Anyone who wants to reply to Riccardo's post please write to FAGO - I'm Riccardo with a new username.

Thanks!

fago

Feb 7, 2007
Hi

Anyone who wants to reply to Riccardo's post please write to FAGO - I'm Riccardo with a new username.

Thanks!