12 Guys in Sosua/Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsmoove

Feb 6, 2007
Hello fellow travelers, we have a group of 12 guys, including 3 bachelors. We have decided to hit up DR for a weekend bachelor party and have been told that Sosua/Cabarete is better for nightlife. Can anyone confirm in relation to Boca Chica/La Romana? Also, do they rent beachfront villas in Sosua/Cabarete that are guest friendly? Thanks in advance for any information you have.

vsmoove

Feb 6, 2007
I've visisted friends in SD before but never did the tourist thing... so, nah, no spiritual retreat this time...

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
you may want to check out Caberete for beachfront fun. so are the 9 married guys priests ? :laugh:

vsmoove

Feb 6, 2007
you may want to check out Caberete for beachfront fun. so are the 9 married guys priests ? :laugh:

Not all of the 9 are married! But the 3 are about to be married so this is their last hurrah! I, on the other hand, am a priest. I still need to find guest-friendly villas! Any ideas?

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
telephone convo: hello. i'm a priest looking for guest friendly hotels. can you help ?

O Mi Dios !!!

have fun !!!!

vsmoove

Feb 6, 2007
telephone convo: hello. i'm a priest looking for guest friendly hotels. can you help ?

O Mi Dios !!!

have fun !!!!

HAHAHAHAH.... well, I'm sure you know I was joking about the priest thing... though I will be an observer and not a participant... our group did the beachfront villa thing in Jamaica a couple of years ago and we loved the experience so we are trying to repeat but it does not seem like there are many such options in the Sosua/Cabaret area...

Sep 19, 2005
here is an avalaible beach front place...that will can be had cheap.....little TLC...but just get there early

2yv6tn8.jpg

good luck

bob

Sep 19, 2005
looks like an mostly abandonded hotel project...I say mostly, because it looks like they finnished the right side there to match the hotle next door.

I took a helicopter ride down the coast last year and was taking pictures at most things along the way....I remembered this BIG X project.......

i was hoping that i hadsome pictures of small villa type places...
couldnt find anything similar to what you were looking for close to town....

there were plenty of what looked like residential large homes....but few had BEACH..most were on rocky shores...

good luck, and have fun

bob

vsmoove

Feb 6, 2007
Hey, a buddy of mine recommended Las Terrazas apts in Sosua for the bachelor party trip... is anyone familiar with the place?

harrydr

On Vacation
Dec 12, 2006
Caribbean Crib

Yes, I know the owner. It is totally the perfect place for a bachelor party. Private, pool table, bar, meals if you want them, beach. An adult-type place for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.