*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Default real estate guy that was shot

could someone please tell me which real estate agent was shot a a few weeks/mths ago in sosua please...or pm me?
    i have heard that there is a certain charater in the real estate business in sosua that possesses questionable work practices!
    any information i can get so that i can steer clear of him will be well received
    thanks

gary short

Quote Originally Posted by is mikehunt there View Post
    could someone please tell me which real estate agent was shot a a few weeks/mths ago in sosua please...or pm me?
    i have heard that there is a certain charater in the real estate business in sosua that possesses questionable work practices!
    any information i can get so that i can steer clear of him will be well received
    thanks
    HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!...........you're kiddin......right??????

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks
    Ive PMed you

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybird View Post
    Ive PMed you
    Your PM not operationnal

gary short

I'll bet there'll be a lot of PM's flying around...

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gary short View Post
    HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!...........you're kiddin......right??????
    Sorry to disappoint you Gary, but it isn't THAT one...........

gary short

Quote Originally Posted by Lambada View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you Gary, but it isn't THAT one...........
    Whats your 10-20????????

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gary short View Post
    Whats your 10-20????????
    DR North Coast.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

There are hundreds of these characters running around the DR, many of them lawyers but many others posing as legitamate business people. Its common practice to sell land you don't own here, or to sell your land twice. Titles and contracts can be forged or 'illegaly obtained' via corrupt officials. Be very careful and only deal with reputable people confirmed by other reputable people.

As long as you are careful there are many good opportunities in this country, land is still cheap compared to other Caribbean nations, despite the recent increases in land prices.

Good luck.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks
    You don't mean Mark Haukedahl do you? The guy wanted for mail fraud & money laundering? Only you won't need to take any steps to steer clear of him. He's in Hotel Uncle Sam as of this moment, held without bond.

toledoblade.com -- Haukedahl deemed flight risk, is ordered held