Seeking Dominican Men & Baseball Players ages 16-22 for Feature Film

cindytolan

Feb 5, 2007
Hi! We are seeking Dominican men ages 16-22 for the lead in a feature film. Our information is below. Please contact us at sugarcasting@gmail.com if you are interested or forward this notice to anyone you think would be!! Thank you!!

SEEKING ALL DOMINICAN MALE ACTORS AND NON-ACTORS FOR MAJOR FEATURE FILM, ?SUGAR? Shooting in the Dominican Republic/Midwest & NYC Summer 2007.

Seeking the following role:

MIGUEL SANTOS aka SUGAR ? 16-22 years old DOMINICAN. A baseball prodigy from a small village in the Dominican Republic, Miguel comes to America at the age of 18 to play professional baseball. An appealing, charismatic, strong and lean athlete, Miguel is a very mature and responsible teenager which makes him seem older beyond his years. However, he does possess a youthful spirit that is undeniably contagious and makes him extremely likeable. Speaking very little English, Miguel has a hard time adjusting to life and baseball in America. LEAD.

BASEBALL/ATHLETIC SKILLS A MUST.
MUST SPEAK SPANISH, English a plus but not necessary...

NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY

If INTERESTED IN BEING CONSIDERED FOR THIS FILM, please send a digital photo and contact information ASAP to sugarcasting@gmail.com.

cindytolan

Feb 5, 2007
Open Casting Call for Dominican Men 16-23

We're still looking for the Dominican lead for our feature film, SUGAR. If anyone is interested, we're having an open call this Saturday and would love for anyone who is interested to attend!

Again, we are looking for Dominican Men and Baseball players, between the ages of 16-23. They must speak Spanish--English a plus but not necessary, and NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.

Open Call Information:

WHEN: Saturday, February 24 at 10:00 a.m.
WHERE: Ripley-Grier Studios
520 8th Avenue, 10th floor
(between 36th and 37th Streets)

If you are unable to attend, please send a digital photo and contact information ASAP to sugarcasting@gmail.com.

C

Chip00

A visarme!

We're still looking for the Dominican lead for our feature film, SUGAR. If anyone is interested, we're having an open call this Saturday and would love for anyone who is interested to attend!

Again, we are looking for Dominican Men and Baseball players, between the ages of 16-23. They must speak Spanish--English a plus but not necessary, and NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.

Open Call Information:

WHEN: Saturday, February 24 at 10:00 a.m.
WHERE: Ripley-Grier Studios
520 8th Avenue, 10th floor
(between 36th and 37th Streets)

If you are unable to attend, please send a digital photo and contact information ASAP to sugarcasting@gmail.com.

If you're paying for transportation I can find a truckload, actually planeload - send me a pm so I can tell you where to send the visas!

Just kidding!!!! Buenas suerte:p :p :p

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
cindy, i take it this place is in NYC ?? for those who may not know....