Ocean Manor Resort???

Status
Not open for further replies.

caribbean2

Feb 10, 2007
We are considering making a reservation at Ocean Manor Resort in Cabarete. This will be our first to the Dominican Republic. From what we have read here and on other sites, the area seems to be quite nice and there is a good grocery and restaurants close by. Since one of my main reasons for vacation is the beach, I would like to know what the beach in front of the resort is like. I have heard that it is a wind surfing area. Could someone tell me the condition of the sand and how big the beach is, is the beach rocky, is there a lot of wave action at the beach in front of the resort or is the water gentle there? Would greatly appreciate any information on these questions to help me make a decision between this and other resorts.

Thanks,

Patty

Denmay565

Dec 6, 2005
Big beach area; not overly rocky but brown sand and good wave action . If you want a beach with white sand and calmer for swimming, walk 15-20 minutes into Cabarete, rent a chair and hang there. The beach in front of Ocean Manor is not one of Ocean Manor's selling features but other aspect's of the facility are top notch and worth going there for. In Cabarete, Wyndham Tangerine has a better beach for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.