Update.....PapaTony -for those who have called or emailed!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
I'm going to be offline for a while as PapaTony is ensconced in Rm 335 at Plaza de le Salud in Santo Domingo.
Once I've packed a few things I'll be joining him.
If you are in the neighbourhood drop in and visit.....(I'll probably be dying of boredom and as long as he doesn't have a fever or headache so will he!!).

Drs. still stymied by his symptoms but the more they rule out the worse the prognosis so please send some good vibes our way......

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Our prayers are with you and Papa Tony, MommC...keep us posted...and stay strong!!!

MQ & Tony

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Tell the Old Man that there are a few people wanting a guide round Guavaberry towards the end of March & so he is to be fully fit & able to play at 2 H'cap by then!

Serious Vibes coming that way from up here ~ Grahame.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
I do not know what happened but since you (MommC) gave me such a warm welcome and Tony's phone number, rest assured that I am thinking of you guys. Hope what ever it is you two are going thru, will be resolved soon.

... J-D.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Best wishes

For those of you who do not know MommC and Tony, they are some of the best people you could ever hope to meet. Invaluable, for us who are blessed to have met them.

My best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Chuckuindy

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
So sorry to hear this! Hope PapaT has a swift recovery and is back on the golf course soon.

MommC, please PM me if there is anything I can do from this end.

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
Hey MomC! Sincerely hope Tony recoveres quickly so you can both get along with your usual lifestyle... Canadian Bob.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Update.....
I came home this morning to do some laundry and respond to all the msgs.
PapaTony is feeling much better....48 hrs with no fever and no big headache (just a little one ystrday probably due to lack of sleep the night before).
Today he's scheduled for an MRI, Ultrasound, Xray, and several more tests.
The vampires have conceeded to drawing blood only three times a day now so his poor veins are getting a slight chance to recover.
We still don't know what he has but we do know some of what he DOESN'T have.
New disciplines are being brought on board daily and the doc's assure us that by Friday we should know something.
Seems he's being quite a mystery and it appears that there is more than one thing complicating the diagnosis.
I'll be heading back in a few hours and hopefully he'll be back in his room and we'll have some of the results from yesterday's tests.
We finally talked to the Dr. in charge yesterday morning (his mother is very ill so he has just been coming in to check the chart and give orders but took time iere to talk to us) and I informed him of some things that are pertinent to Tony's case that somehow hadn't been totally comprehended on admission.
I requested some adidtional tests for a known condition that weren't on the radar screen and should have those results later today or tomorrow which may shed some light on the situation.
If you are planning on dropping in to visit please bring fruit!!! Bananas and apples appreciated (just make sure they're not visible of they won't let them in).....pollo and arroz/abichuela I can exist on but I need my fibre!!
Thanks all.....will try to keep you posted when possible!