STI Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

senorblanco

Jun 11, 2006
I tryed the link to resturants and tiendas it doenst work. I dont think theres a whole lot in walking distance thats open at 430 There are two bars right therer but 430 am I dont know! The whole curfew thing

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
I had a funny experience. In January when I landed in Santo Domingo I came in in the brand new renovated area. 6 weeks before it didn't look like that. I thought I landed in the wrong airport. I thought I was in Santiago! I even walked up to the officer and asked him If I was in Santo Domingo. He must have thought that I was crazy. Miracles are happening in those airports!!!!!

Sep 19, 2005
is there only one flight that lands at STI in the morning....because i cant tell how you guys know he is flying in at 4:30 am?????????

I arrive all the time around 8:30 -9:30 am...thats still breakfast time..isnt it?

there are several places to eat in the airport.....from what I have seen of them..I would doubt they serve breakfast.....the one that MIGHT is the new higher class resturant upstairs...it looks like a sports bar basically...but they had a decent menu......so thats the best bet.

there are probably 2 little food places right across from the airport....and to give you a clue about their food..I constantly see airport employees walking back and forth over there to eat........

but breakfast???

I wish i could give you more of an answer

good luck

when are you flying...Ill be back in april and can ask around.

bob

BettyB2

Mar 9, 2006
Bob -
Friends of mine that flew with Continental landed at 12:46 PM in STI (it is a daily flight fron NJ/NY).

We left the same airport and landed in POP at 12:45 and made it to the resort 2 hours before them (due to luggage and traffic).

Other friends that flew with JetBlue land in STI at 4:25 am

city of champions

Jan 5, 2007
thank you for the help. the flight lands at 3:30 am and we are just 2 girls looking to kill a bit of time before we head to Cabarete, as we won't be able to check in for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.