Watch Out for Suspicious Women

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I've been told by people from several different condominiumsthat all the robberies they have heard of lately have been committed by women. They said they have been very successful for several reasons, including:

1. People tend to feel less threatened by the presence of an unknown
woman.

2. Security people and employees who suspect a woman treat them much
more carefully than they would a man. This is also true of the people
who happen to catch a woman robbing them. Misplaced chivalry.

3. Women caught in an apartment are able to pretend they are cleaning,
etc., much easier than a man. If the employees are not known, such as
with renters, they have been known to thank the woman who did the
cleaning, even that woman's real reason for going into the apartment was
to rob them.

4. Women are able to pretend they are prostitutes and they only reason they are there is to find customers.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
PLUS they can yell "RAPE" & then you find YOU are the one having to make the denials!!! I know one woman (not very far from where I am sitting) that has used this to very good effect - at JFK airport as I remember!! ~ Grahame.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
'Twas I.............:)

If you catch a strange woman in your apartment (or maybe I should say 'unknown') have your wife search her if you think something has been stolen. The small items (jewellery i.e. rings) will be in her bra probably............... Tie hands first (hers not the searchers!) to avoid scratching, seat her to avoid kicking and if necessary ducktape over the mouth to avoid spitting. Takes 2 of you, but the male shouldn't do the body search..............

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I've been told by people from several different condominiumsthat all the robberies they have heard of lately have been committed by women. They said they have been very successful for several reasons, including:

1. People tend to feel less threatened by the presence of an unknown
woman.

2. Security people and employees who suspect a woman treat them much
more carefully than they would a man. This is also true of the people
who happen to catch a woman robbing them. Misplaced chivalry.

3. Women caught in an apartment are able to pretend they are cleaning,
etc., much easier than a man. If the employees are not known, such as
with renters, they have been known to thank the woman who did the
cleaning, even that woman's real reason for going into the apartment was
to rob them.

4. Women are able to pretend they are prostitutes and they only reason they are there is to find customers.

Your right Ken. From what I've heard, the last thefts or attempted at several condos are by women. Unfortunatly, they play the game and people tend to be go easier one women. I say treat them like common theives, the same way that you would treat a male. Maybe not hit them as hard but a good kick in the **s usually does the trick.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
'Twas I.............:)

If you catch a strange woman in your apartment (or maybe I should say 'unknown') have your wife search her if you think something has been stolen. The small items (jewellery i.e. rings) will be in her bra probably............... Tie hands first (hers not the searchers!) to avoid scratching, seat her to avoid kicking and if necessary ducktape over the mouth to avoid spitting. Takes 2 of you, but the male shouldn't do the body search..............

That's funny. Then what do you do?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
When I Find "Suspiciuos" Women In My Apartment,....

I ALWAY strip search them as soon as I can!!!
Then I do a complete "Body Cavity'' search! I ALWAYS find something!!!
Thanks for the "Heads Up" KEN! You can't be too careful!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Just yesterday I seem to be missing a Percale top sheet from my bed.
It appears the Percale Bandit may be operating with a team of Egyptian refugees disguised as exotic belly dancers. If anybody sees these women in Classico, please contact your local PN precinct.

tambo'

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
hmmm exotic belly dancers at Classico ? interesting..

i agree with Lam, have your girl or wife do the search...

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Female house/condo/apartment thieves have been around forever.
The first one I caught was over 15 years ago.
They try to give you the "jive" to worm their way out of it.
It may be better to have your wife/girlfriend search her, but if you are alone, detain with force if necessary, and call the cops and/or neighbours.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
That's funny. Then what do you do?

Well I put our dogs on to the only one we've ever had (& that was years ago). Scared her witless (all the dogs wanted to do was play but she didn't know that). Then Grahame & I discussed calling the cops while I held her in a half nelson - that also appeared to terrify her, (the cops, not the half nelson although she found that........uncomfortable). I suspect times have changed and petty thieves are not quite so scared of cops as they used to be. But I think anything which acts as a deterrent to a future occurrence has the possibility of being a lesson learned. I would also suggest doing the search & retrieving stolen items before handing perp. to cops otherwise she could use sharing the booty as her get out of jail card.............

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I think they are more brazen these days. We had an incident with one Friday night. As those of you who are here will remember, it was a rainy night with periods of very hard rain. From about 12:30-2 am, our night watchman saw a woman walking back and forth in the street. He said she was pretty good size and not a young girl. No umbrella, but some sort of parka with a hood. About 2 pm it started raining very hard, so our night watchman, who was wearing only a rain jacket with hood, went to the nearby pool snack bar to get the golf umbrella the watchmen use.

As soon as he left the front of the building, the woman dashed up the stairs, went to one of the ground floor apartments and forced open a louvered window. "Forced" is too strong a word because at that time the louvers were opened with that handle that goes up and down. With that type of handle, it is as easy to pull up on one of the small panes of glass and open the window as it is to pull down the handle.

The watchman, who was keeping his eye on the woman even while going for the umbrella, saw the woman run up the stairs and went immediately to investigate. As he got near, the woman ran down the stairs and up the street toward town. The watchman found that the louvered window was open and one of the panes of glass had been removed. Obviously the woman was planning to remove enough of those small panes to permit her to climb through the window into the apartment.

Shortly thereafter, the woman again appeared on the street. She forced open a small section of fence on one of the properties across the street and slipped through onto that property. Our watchman called the police. They did a search of the area, but didn't find her.

In case you are wondering, the owners of these ground floor apartments have bars on all the other windows and have the option of putting them on the front windows as well.

If you have the louvered windows that are very common here, I would recommend that you replace that lever handle with the knob that you turn to open and close the windows. The knob is better because it gives you better control of the degree to which the window is opened, and pulling up on the glass from the outside does not open the window like with the lever.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I was talking this afternoon with the owner of one of the houses reachable by the fence she want through, telling her about our experience. She said that on Saturday morning her son-in-law found the tools he had in his truck scattered all over and their caretaker found a knife on the grounds. Since whoever did this did it the same night, the conclusion was that this woman had gone through the truck looking for something to steal.

These people have big dogs and they park, normally, when anyone comes near. However they didn't let out a peep Friday night. Maybe they were hiding somewhere trying to keep dry.

Sep 19, 2005
Just yesterday I seem to be missing a Percale top sheet from my bed.
It appears the Percale Bandit may be operating with a team of Egyptian refugees disguised as exotic belly dancers. If anybody sees these women in Classico, please contact your local PN precinct.

tambo'

do you remember the thread count?

just in case

it is stain RESISTANT...correct?

bob

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
pick pockets and hand bag thieves are not arrested on the street?s provided they give kick back to the p.n.
if they dont they get picked up and "reprogrammed" before being let loose again.a few of my watchie men friends who know these girls told me so when only last week a girl who was touching me up beside one of them, got carted off to the nick.
when i asked why she was picked up,the reply was that they knew she had lifted a tourists bag at a disco the night before and not divied up to them!

she still managed to make a clean get away with my paper tissues i allways keep in my pockets.not to mention "violating"me by touching my most private parts.licensed to.........steal?:pirate:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
My Dogs Can Drive,BUT...................................

They can't seem to get the "hang" of "Parallel Barking"!:cheeky:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

azabache

Apr 25, 2006
These people have big dogs and they park, normally, when anyone comes near. However they didn't let out a peep Friday night. Maybe they were hiding somewhere trying to keep dry.

Could it be that the dogs didn't bark because they were familiar with the intruder?