websites in the dr

Sep 19, 2005
you know I have several links to website int eh dr that COULD offere me some assistance, but they seldom are updated...even though they are the time that should have time sensitive information.
two are places that would be good to get entertainment info from in Santiago. Once is the site for Monte Tippico Bar...but they are ALWAYS a few weeks to a month behind on the "COMING" events!!!!!!!!

Another is a place is SANTIAGOONLINE...it is a site that may be sponsered by a radio station and list some events in town and concerts all over the country...the only info there that is timely is the posted concert info, that they put up three to four months in advance...thus it is still of use, but the stuff that happening locally is always behind.....

another site that i was going to was the official AGUILAS website...they updated a few times since last nov...but even through the Dominican series finals...and the aguilas goign all the way...they never updated...funny i got alot of my baseball info off the LICEY website..even though LICEY lost!!!

at least they were updated

sooo

is this something that is dominican???? do they have only a few people skilled enough to update these site...or does it fall back onto the domincian mentality.."well get to it, when we get to it"...like being on time...hey whats the big deal? we are 3 hours late for out meeting...and we are 3 weeks late with timely info for our website...same thing huh??? ha ha ha ha

I wish they would be more dilligent, because I like to try and plan a few things before i come to town....and knowing who is playing at a certain club is the kind of info i want

i know the DR1 calender lists some info...but it is very broad and general...and if there are any concert- entertainment info there...it is usually in Santo Domingo at one of the 2 big venues there..the stadium and the theater

if anyone has a website that updates more frequently for music events, please let me know of it

thanks

bob