London - POP??

B

batich

Are there any companies that have flights from London to POP, please?
Thompson does not go. They sell tickets for the stay not longer than two weeks.
I need at least two months.

Gracias!

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
Erm.....Thomas Cook, First Choice, Airtours, JMC, Britannia....they all definately fly from Manchester, but I am sure they would fly from one of the London airports too.

kaz316

Feb 14, 2007
did you have any luck?

hi my name is kaz and i wondered how you got on, we have been to the dominican twice now once for a 18 night holiday which we booked through thomson and a 2 week flight only holiday. we are booked to go again this year on the 25th september for 2 weeks and are trying desperately to get an extended stay, we dont need acc just flights but we cant find any that will do long stay or one way back from puerto plata.can you help at all?

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
hi my name is kaz and i wondered how you got on, we have been to the dominican twice now once for a 18 night holiday which we booked through thomson and a 2 week flight only holiday. we are booked to go again this year on the 25th september for 2 weeks and are trying desperately to get an extended stay, we dont need acc just flights but we cant find any that will do long stay or one way back from puerto plata.can you help at all?

Speak to the reps at POP Ive flown back to UK many times one way $450 direct or the other way is book a flight only - return - before you leave UK for the date you want and dont use the outbound (UK -POP) about $450 RETURN