One month with power/internet

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
Hey all - sorry for the usual question but wanted to see my options for a place to stay a month at a time.

But- need 24 hour power and a net connection.

Rocky has a place and it sounds like the best thing going but wanted to see if anyone else has any ideas or leads.

Sosua area

Thx

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hey all - sorry for the usual question but wanted to see my options for a place to stay a month at a time.

But- need 24 hour power and a net connection.

Rocky has a place and it sounds like the best thing going but wanted to see if anyone else has any ideas or leads.

Sosua area

Thx
There are condos that offer hi-speed internet service, as well.
Tradewinds (1,536 kbps)
El Neptuno (256 kbps)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I Stayed At "ROCKY's" Over "Thanksgiving"!

Clean,Good Food,"POWER", Internet,Lots of people to meet,no pool,but lots of hot water in the shower! I will stay there next trip to Sosua!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Did I mention Reasonable Rates??????????????????????????????????????

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Clean,Good Food,"POWER", Internet,Lots of people to meet,no pool,but lots of hot water in the shower! I will stay there next trip to Sosua!!!

Did I mention Reasonable Rates??????????????????????????????????????

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Do you get a discount for sucking up to Marco?;) ;) ;)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Just Being In The Presence Of "El Maestro" Is Reward Enough!

I used to stay at "Hotel Europa",but they now cater to the "Gangs of New York"! And are too expensive as well. Did I mention the great FOOD at Rocky's??????????????????????????????????:D

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
I used to stay at "Hotel Europa",but they now cater to the "Gangs of New York"! And are too expensive as well. Did I mention the great FOOD at Rocky's??????????????????????????????????:D

Bucking for a free serving of ribs now CC?

And, as for "Being In The Presence Of "El Maestro", I know of a place right down the block where one of the owners is far nicer to look at than "El Maestro" the MUT. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
I know of a place right down the block where one of the owners is far nicer to look at than "El Maestro" the MUT.

MUT:

Mut was the great mother goddess of Egypt, even outranking Isis. Often Mut was believed to be a sort of grandmother figure, as Isis was the mother figure for the world.

lol