Mana and Shakira in Santo Domingo

P

prtyr

Does anyone know the dates and locations for both the Mana concert and the Shakira concert? They're both in april I believe. I need to pick one that fits my schedule and then buy tickets.

Oh yeah where can I buy the tickets?

Thanks in advance!

N

NewT

Here are her tour dates but no SDQ gig...

...nothing confirmed for Santo Domingo as yet. I believe her last Dominican appearance was at the Altos de Chavon amphitheatre last summer along with a bunch of other performers from the Gloria and Emilio Estefan posse. I quite enjoyed the show, in spite of the crowd's Brugal-fueled exuberance.

By the way, her new MTV Unplugged CD rulez! It is my second favorite MTV Unplugged record after Nirvana's:

Date City State Venue

04/02/00 Caracas VEN Poliedro 04/04/00 Valencia VEN Forum De Valencia 04/05/00 Maracaibo VEN Palacio De Los Eventos 04/07/00 Bogota COL Campin Stadium 04/09/00 San Juan PR Hiram Bithorn Stadium 04/12/00 Mexico City MEX Auditorio Nacional 04/13/00 Mexico City MEX Auditorio Nacional 04/16/00 Guatemala City GUA Estadio Del Ejercito 04/19/00 San Diego CA San Diego Sports Arena 04/20/00 Anaheim CA Arrowhead Pond 04/22/00 Miami FL Miami Arena

"Donde estas corazon? Ayer te busce!" - - Shakira

D

DR1

Man? at the Quisqueya Ball Park Mexican contemporary music group, Man? will be in Santo Domingo for a 14 April performance at the Quisqueya Ball Park. 8 pm. Tickets: $200, $350, $400, $500. bleachers, Tickets for sale at Banco Popular, Ticket Express, Musicalia and Codetel offices.

Shakira comes to town Colombia?s Shakira will be in town for a 29 April performance at the Fortaleza Ozama in the Colonial City. Shakira is coming with 21 musicians. Her show?s title, "Anfibio". Shakira has just released a new CD, "Shakira MTV Unplugged". Tickets $300. Tickets for sale at Club de Lectores List?n (for List?n Diario subscribers), Pizza Hut, Baskin Robbins, Mr. Movies. Ticket Express, Musicalia and Bachata Rosa.

P

prtyr

thanks for the info. I'll miss Mana, but already am booked for april 27 till may 2nd so can catch Shakira. I missed her last june when she played there. This time I'm making sure I see her.

300 pesos less than 21 bucks. I'm so there!