Valentines Day

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
Happy Valentines Day to all.....
What is everybody doing to celebrate this special day? Is it celebrated as much in DR as it is here in UK?

My Valentines Day will be on 24th March which means I am alone for the official Valentines Day (Boo hoo!!!) so has anyone got any loved up stories that will cheer me up?.....

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Even though I'm celebrating my first V-Day officially with my honey by my side, we won't be having anything special today...We actually have to go to a funeral after work...(My little sis' father in law passed away last Friday...we loved him very much...he was a really nice guy...died from cancer)

So...this weekend we will be going to visit Mickey and Minnie instead...but I don't feel sad...V-day with T by my side is ANYDAY!!! ;)

MQ

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
Sorry to hear about the funeral MQ.

I just found out my friend had her first baby today. A little girl called Chloe....how cute.

Everybody must be out having a wonderful romantic evening so they are unable to post here......think I need to call my bf to remind me that I still have someone special on a day like today.

C

Chip00

Valentine fun

We went and saw a movie at the Plaza International then tried, repeat tried to find a restaurant to eat without having to wait in line for an hour and then the food. After about 7 futile attempts we settled on a salad and burger at BK.

You know whats funny to me is that everybody says there is no middle class etc. and that everybody is pelado but all I know is every place we went to was full to the hilt. Again everybody here says that there is no moviemiento, but I see there are plenty of people "gordo y colorado". I guess the saying is true:

"Aunque las matas son mas altas los puercos comen de ellas"