where can i get that spring break atmosphere in june?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedadia

Feb 13, 2007
i want a hotel next to the beach not to expensive but lots of nightlife and crazy partying with kind of a spring break atmosphere. can anyone suggest a place or city to stay in ?????? evryones promoting their own places and evrything i want a real true suggestion if anyone can help?i also want to be able to interact with the locals. do you think puerta plata is good???

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
i want a hotel next to the beach not to expensive but lots of nightlife and crazy partying with kind of a spring break atmosphere. can anyone suggest a place or city to stay in ??????

Dude, you got the right answer in your other thread. Cabarete.

evryones promoting their own places and evrything i want a real true suggestion if anyone can help?

Who's promoting their own places? What makes you think the answers aren't true?

do you think puerta plata is good???

Uh, since you didn't like the 'Cabarete' answer. Sure, go to Pto Plata. Find a hotel on the Malecon. Perfect for spring break atmosphere. :ermm:

jedadia

Feb 13, 2007
dont take it the wrong way its just im rly rly trying to be sure about the type of place im going because i heard from some reviews that its just full of surfer dudes outnumbering the women. its either cabarete or boca chica but i cant seem to find any new info on B.C . do you know if its still a hooker town or if it cleaned up a bit and fits my desire? thx for the help

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
dont take it the wrong way its just im rly rly trying to be sure about the type of place im going because i heard from some reviews that its just full of surfer dudes outnumbering the women. its either cabarete or boca chica but i cant seem to find any new info on B.C . do you know if its still a hooker town or if it cleaned up a bit and fits my desire? thx for the help
Like CFA told you, you've already got your answer.
It's clear that you do not want to go to a convent and you'd like to meet local women.
If you can't find them in Cabarete, then you'll be needing a seeing eye dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.