how much does it cost for dominican RUM?

jedadia

Feb 13, 2007
hi there im just wondering if anyone knows how much it is for an average 40 or 60 ounce botlle of rum and what kinds to try?????

C

Chip00

hi there im just wondering if anyone knows how much it is for an average 40 or 60 ounce botlle of rum and what kinds to try?????

I don't know how much the big bottles cost but the normal 11 oz bottles they sell go for about RD45 to RD60.

C

Chip00

so let me get this straight, Chip, about $1.50 to $2.00? wow!

I think I made a mistake - the small bottle is that price - the next size up is around 11 oz ans goes for RD90 and up.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
All prices. All almost free. You come and you see. This bar that price, that bar this price. You buy from Super Super, all price. Go to New Hampshire.. not tax.

Mackey

Feb 25, 2007
If you get it right from the Brugal Rum Factory, a 26oz bottle is about $5.00 American for the "middle" grade, which is the one that they recommend for rum and coke....

It's SOOOO good....:cheeky:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
last week i was paying 200 pesos for a "medium" sized bottle of brugal extra vejo in boca chica. I am sure one will pay less if you arent in a tourist area. THey were charging 8 usd at the duty free at the airport. Considering you cant by extra vejo here in the US i made sure to pick up a few.

Considerting that here in J.C. anjo (the cheaper version) goes for about 24 bucks....i wish i had picked up more at the airport ;-)