Best Punta Cana AI for Young Family

hobiecatlob

Nov 16, 2006
Hello,

I am looking for a 4-5 star AI that is geared for young families. By that I mean, plently of activities for the kids, ages 4 and 2, baby sitting, etc.

If anyone would be so kind to throw out a couple of names it will help me a lot in my search.

Thanks in advance!!!

:classic:

Kaki

Sep 18, 2005
I was just at Sunscape the Beach in January. They have a Kids Club for those up to age 3, where the parent(s) play with the children. The Explorers Club, for ages 3 to 12, is supervised by staff who have CPR and first aid training. Open from morning until 9 p.m. There is babysitting for a fee ($10 per hour). There are calm areas of the beach and there are areas where the waves come in far into the beach and very shallow. I saw lots of kids having fun with it (picture at Webshots - Page Not Found. In the buffet, they offer a variety of kids' selections served off a shorter kid friendly sized serving area.

A great resort, worth considering!

Kaki

Feb 7, 2007
I side this, as an incoming travel agent, I know pretty much all the resorts in the area, SUNSCAPE the Beach ****IS**** the best as far as child activities are concerned. You can basically drop-off the child in the morning, and pick it up late in the evening, it is 10pm they are open till. They feed the child, and the child does nto get bored. Lots of activities.

Most AI resorts have child programs, but none is as thorough and intense as Sunscape's. Mostly that have couple of hours in the morning and couple of hours in the afternoon.
For parents with children who want to lessen the baggage, Sunscape the Beach is the way to go.