Dominican Directory in the USA

DominiCubana

Jan 7, 2006
www.ggexpresstravel.net
Hola!! I came across this today and thought it was a good idea. Maybe the forum can help her out! The information is below. This is not a sales gimmick or anything like that. If you can add your 2 cents fine...si no...no hay probelma. Just trying to help out una dominicana. Contact info at the very bottom. Gracias!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, my name is Denise Olivo. I respectfully request your help to collect data for a comprehensive Directory of Dominican clubs, organizations, associations, and businesses within the United States. A big part of our Community is that we do everything word of mouth. As our population continues to grow, it is with ever increasing importance that we begin to organize and document our accomplishments for one another.

Consider this:

A Directory will unite the Dominican American Community.

It's FREE Advertising!

If you ever decide to go to a State other than New York, New Jersey, Rhone Island, or Florida wouldn't it be nice if you could find a Dominican Hair Salon, restaurant, or Bodega?

How you can help: I have lived in Virginia, Missouri, and other states, and it always takes me about two to three months to just find another Dominican who can tell me where these resources are. This is why I am offering you the opportunity to make a difference and contribute to this effort. Your help will allow me to collect and consolidate the information that you provide.

Please contact me with the following information either by email or regular mail:

? Name of the organization/ business/associations/ clubs (can be student clubs)

? Type of organization/ business/associations/ clubs

? Address of organization/ business/associations/ clubs

? Telephone number of organization/ business/associations/ clubs

? Name of the Owner/ contact person

? Website and e-mail (if applicable)

After your contribution: Once the book is completed a copy will be delivered to The Dominican Embassy here in the District of Columbia . This way the comprehensive directory will be available to all who will need it in the future.

I intend to make it available online once I find someone to partner with me to set up the website. If you or someone you know has this area of expertise, I invite you to send them my way. I can be contacted at Dominican.directory.usa@gmail.com

Thank you in advance for your contribution, time and willingness to a positive difference in our community. Additionally, I welcome and encourage your feedback or suggestions.

I look forward to your response and the publication of our directory!

Dominican Directory

Attn. Denise Olivo

PO Box 505

McLean, VA 22101-0505

dominican.directory.usa@gmail.com

Thank you very much for all your help.

tartesos

Dec 7, 2011
so what happened to this?

Hola!! I came across this today and thought it was a good idea. Maybe the forum can help her out! The information is below. This is not a sales gimmick or anything like that. If you can add your 2 cents fine...si no...no hay probelma. Just trying to help out una dominicana. Contact info at the very bottom. Gracias!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, my name is Denise Olivo. I respectfully request your help to collect data for a comprehensive Directory of Dominican clubs, organizations, associations, and businesses within the United States. A big part of our Community is that we do everything word of mouth. As our population continues to grow, it is with ever increasing importance that we begin to organize and document our accomplishments for one another.

Consider this:

A Directory will unite the Dominican American Community.

It's FREE Advertising!

If you ever decide to go to a State other than New York, New Jersey, Rhone Island, or Florida wouldn't it be nice if you could find a Dominican Hair Salon, restaurant, or Bodega?

How you can help: I have lived in Virginia, Missouri, and other states, and it always takes me about two to three months to just find another Dominican who can tell me where these resources are. This is why I am offering you the opportunity to make a difference and contribute to this effort. Your help will allow me to collect and consolidate the information that you provide.

Please contact me with the following information either by email or regular mail:

? Name of the organization/ business/associations/ clubs (can be student clubs)

? Type of organization/ business/associations/ clubs

? Address of organization/ business/associations/ clubs

? Telephone number of organization/ business/associations/ clubs

? Name of the Owner/ contact person

? Website and e-mail (if applicable)

After your contribution: Once the book is completed a copy will be delivered to The Dominican Embassy here in the District of Columbia . This way the comprehensive directory will be available to all who will need it in the future.

I intend to make it available online once I find someone to partner with me to set up the website. If you or someone you know has this area of expertise, I invite you to send them my way. I can be contacted at Dominican.directory.usa@gmail.com

Thank you in advance for your contribution, time and willingness to a positive difference in our community. Additionally, I welcome and encourage your feedback or suggestions.

I look forward to your response and the publication of our directory!

Dominican Directory

Attn. Denise Olivo

PO Box 505

McLean, VA 22101-0505

dominican.directory.usa@gmail.com

Thank you very much for all your help.

This seems like a great IDEA!!!, what happened to it I wonder...

Having lived in Ms and soon georgia, I know how valuable this information could be.