Sun ovens project

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
No, they are the same (ahem, commercial) :tired: site done by the same people. The only difference is the lack of "www" in one. You can even access DR1 that way (with or without "www").

These things appear to simply be fancy versions of the "solar ovens" my son's Cub Scouts pack made back when was a Cub. Also remind me of the homemade ones I saw at a "solar energy" fair held in Montevideo in front of city hall (see pic).
MVDsolarovens.jpg

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
No, they are the same (ahem, commercial) :tired: site done by the same people. The only difference is the lack of "www" in one.

If I rephrase the question you can delete the links, Keith. I'm certainly not promoting them..........lol but am trying to find out about them. I'm trying to find out if anyone here knows the company, La Fuerza del Sol (The Force of the Sun) which appears to be based in Higuey Free Zone manufacturing sun ovens. Or does anyone know the owner, a Kevin Adair? Or does anyone know if any of the ecotourism projects referred to on the site are up & running? Or if any of the waste to energy projects are running? If you prefer not to post publically, anyone with any knowledge please PM me. Many thanks.