plaza europa

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlc32875

Apr 3, 2006
does anyone have the phone # to call plaza europa? i cannot locate it anywhere its not on their website ..an address too would be great
thanks in advance
tracy

A

apostropheman

de nada, we're here to help each other.:bunny::bunny:

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
thank u soo much ..i couldnt find it anywhere ....
Normally I don't chide people for not doing a search, but this one is easy.

Just put "hotel europa sosua" or "hotel europa dom rep" in any search engine, and it's the first thing (besides the paid ads) that come up.

tlc32875

Apr 3, 2006
Normally I don't chide people for not doing a search, but this one is easy.

Just put "hotel europa sosua" or "hotel europa dom rep" in any search engine, and it's the first thing (besides the paid ads) that come up.
i did all that and their website does not have the phone # or address on it ..u have to email them to get any info and i did that too like 2 days ago and nothing back yet and i did a search on here before i asked ...cause i can and will do it myself with out help first ...but found nothin ....so i thought i would ask....but thanks :)

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
i did all that and their website does not have the phone # or address on it ..u have to email them to get any info and i did that too like 2 days ago and nothing back yet and i did a search on here before i asked ...cause i can and will do it myself with out help first ...but found nothin ....so i thought i would ask....but thanks :)
Your right, there's no phone number or address on the website.:surprised

tlc32875

Apr 3, 2006
close

ok we can close this thread now i got the info i needed....thanks to all that did reply
tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.