Chris & Maddy's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumble2005

Mar 18, 2006
My wife and I will be staying at Sun Village in April .
We will also be celebrating a anniversary at this time . We are strongly considering having our anniversary dinner at Chris & Maddy's due to proximity to the resort .
Is there any reason we should not do this ?
I stopped at Chris & Maddy's last year to watch the Masters and have a Presidente . It seemed quite nice.
PS - Chris is a fellow Canuck from WinterPeg !!:laugh:

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Are yiu kidding

Ask for Niko, he is a personal friend of mine and he will make your event unforgettable.

I'm also a Canuck and would not recommend this place if it was not up to Canuck standards...............

abnor

Nov 7, 2006
I highly recommend Chris and Maddy's. Just let them know what you would like. Friends of mine will celebrate thier 25th there and it is not for another another 11/2 years!

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Hi Rumble,

We are in close proximity as opposed to many of the regular DR1'rs, as I am from Nestor Falls, On, just south of Kenora! Hope you aren't getting snowed in right now!! LOL

I would definitely have your anniversary dinner at Chris & Mady's! They are friends of mine from way back, so I am a little biased (and I owe Chris for everything he helped me with!):laugh: . It is a nice location, great food and the fact that Chris & Mady are real sweethearts, just adds to the equation.

Just my thoughts,

Marlie

Rumble2005

Mar 18, 2006
Thanks all . Chris & Maddy's will be the anniversary spot . Can't wait .

Is there any dish that is particularly good ?

Marliejaneca - As a matter of fact I am getting snowed on :(

abnor

Nov 7, 2006
my favorites

Anything seafood or the Chicken Parm are great. You might be able to get some great non menu item like the stuff peppers that are wonderful. Basically they will do what you would like with what can be obtained.

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Ask for Niko, he is a personal friend of mine and he will make your event unforgettable.

I'm also a Canuck and would not recommend this place if it was not up to Canuck standards...............

Hey Gringo ... Niko is at Teddy?s, not Chris and Maddy?s. C&M?s is a great spot and ha become a little like the Cheers of Cofresi ... where everybody knows your name. :classic:

Stay well,
Amy

DR Princess

Mar 1, 2007
Was just at Chris & Maddy's Sunday night for bbq chicken, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob...to die for!!! They do this every Sunday! And, I think they're now doing bbq ribs on Saturdays.

kwb

Nov 4, 2002
have been to the dominican republic several times and stay at the coconut palms. we usually go to cabaret to eat and party. where is Chris and Mady,s located in relation to the coconut palms

abnor

Nov 7, 2006
Was just at Chris & Maddy's Sunday night for bbq chicken, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob...to die for!!! They do this every Sunday! And, I think they're now doing bbq ribs on Saturdays.

The secret is in the sauce.........

Status
Not open for further replies.