The AZB "project"

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chip00

I decided to try to help my newfound friend AZB find a compatable mate - it made me feel bad when I asked him and his girlfriend at the Damn Good Burger Cookout when was the wedding date and she answered first, no. I realize to that in order that he doesn't get a little "long in the tooth" before he tie's the knot that some help might be in order.

So the goal is to find a "suitable" mate for AZB. The rules are simple - the girl must be attractive, of course (hey AZB is no slouch, right?), single or at least not be wearing a wedding ring, and professional (enough said right?)

Ok here's my first "recommendation" - a bank associate at the Banco Popular near the pista and El Palacio official? near the intersection with Ave. Duarte in Moca. I don't remember her name but she was a very pretty fair skinned mulatica fina with dark brown hair, 5'8" at least and a body between Beyonce's and Tyra Bank's. If you are entering the main entrance of the bank she will be sitting in a desk all the way at the end on the right in Customer service before the bank tellers begin.

Also, the only advice I have for my friend is ponerte de caco pela'o.

Good luck AZB!:lick:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I guess that you don't subscribe to the theory that marriage is the best way to ruin a perfectly good sexual relationship?

Sep 19, 2005
and a body between Beyonce's and Tyra Bank's.
Also, the only advice I have for my friend is ponerte de caco pela'o.

Good luck AZB!:lick:

I guess chipooooo you havent been following the tabloids....

Tyra is the new poster child now for womens freedom......

she ballooned almost to 200 lbs, has now cut it down to 160 and is telling all her critics to pound sand, she looks great she thinks......

and well you know.... they havent put a 160 lber on the cover of SI swimsuit issue....well....EVER

soooooo that might not fall into AZB...slot limit

but on another front....AZB's date for the BBQ was very very pretty...she has perfect skin......can he really do better?

ha ha ha ha

dont push AZB into the "four in the bush is more tempting than on in the bedroom"

he'll be ready to settle down when it gets to the point they( the girl friends) dont have numbers , but real names... ha ha ha

maybe he should reconsider...the fact that his current GF says no way to marrying him tells us she is a very smart girl... ha ha ha

I MAKE JOKE...ala AZB

hey chip...good luck in this endeavor

bob

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
Chip00 So the goal is to find a "suitable" mate for AZB. The rules are simple - the girl must be attractive said:
single[/I] or at least not be wearing a wedding ring, and professional (enough said right?)

Maybe you should define professional,it can have many meanings especially in the Dominican Republic:laugh:
hifiman

C

Chip00

Tyra is the new poster child now for womens freedom......she ballooned almost to 200 lbs, has now cut it down to 160 and is telling all her critics to pound sand, she looks great she thinks......

You make a good point -I haven't seen Tyra lately. All I meant to imply that the chica had "curves" if you know what I mean.

I think I also know the chica that works at the banca in San Luis in Moca tha AZB is always talking about - I go by there every time we see the wife's family - in fact it's less than a mile away. Anyway, she is definitely a beauty but certainly has curves, thats for sure.

Anyway were just having some fun here. So Bob you don't have any prospects then? haha:bandit:

Sep 19, 2005
my gf is the one who told AZB about the banca girl in the first place!!!!

ha ha ha

she is a looker, but way to young for AZB...and she works at a BANCA!!!

id rather bang my head againt a hard rock that try to find a woman for AZB to marry..if you want to know the truth... ha ha ha

bob

C

Chip00

but way to young for AZB...
bob

AZB is like 43, right? Heck a chica who is 19 or 20 should be about perfect - haha.

I just told him that he needs to go caco pela'o like us hahah! Even the gf at the party say he will look younger. In fact my wife says I look younger now that I did when we married 7 years ago and I had a mop of hair!

On another subject will you be down in early April for the Damn Good bbcu?

Hey AZB - you out there buddy? You know we just funnin' right - hahaha!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
You guy sure have a lot of time at hand. Whats the matter, nothing better to talk about than finding AZB a mate? Well, I appreciate the gesture, just didn't think so many people would be so worried over me finding the right mate to get married with. I guess you guys can't stand seeing me happy. hahahahah. me make a joke.
The girlfriend at the BBQ is a medical doctor (medicina interna). She was upset at me for some unknown feminine reason. I don't even bother finding out what was ticking her that particular day. I guess I have come to terms that women are simply imperfect creatures. She is with me for 3 years and loves me to death. I know what you are all thinking, yes, I can't figure out "why" either. She is not a cover girl but she is a very good girl. This also makes her very boring. So in simple words, I am not out there to fall in love or to find the perfect mate. I am doing just fine as it is. lets just say, I had a wonderful day in santiago yesterday from a surprise guest from bonao. I wouldn't want to mess up a perfect lifestyle by getting married. So thank you guys, but feel free to introduce me to some hot mocana from banco popular.
By the way, I have never met that girl from banca (not banco) whom bob talks about so much. he only talks about her but never takes me there in person to meet her. i wonder if she is for real?
AZB

Last edited:

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I realize to that in order that he doesn't get a little "long in the tooth" before he tie's the knot that some help might be in order.

Is Chip an overzealous helper? :laugh: Maybe AZB has already tied the knot at another time or in another country or in another life & doesn't want to do so again................?

G

gary short

Geez..this site is getting so pathetic.....we've got a thread titled, " The AZB " project"...........why???????

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
What I find interesting is that Chipp00 seems to have given a long and thorough look at that bank associate with those curves and all. Next stop The Gary Short Project.:laugh:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Destiny & Control

Y'all underestimate AZB's understanding of the meaning of life.
He clearly understood, at a very young age, the significance of "Destiny & Control"!
DestinyControl-1.jpg

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Y'all underestimate AZB's understanding of the meaning of life.
He clearly understood, at a very young age, the significance of "Destiny & Control"!
DestinyControl-1.jpg

Rocky, The way I heard the story was:

Boy, looking in his shorts, asks Girl:

.............Do you have one of these?

Girl replies back:

.............No, but with one of these, I can get ALL those I want!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
AZB's "OTHER" Girlfriend Is Going To Be "****ED" If She Sees THIS!!!

Do Goats have Computer Access????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

AZB doesn't want a "LOOKER", but a..."HOOKER"!!!!!!!!!

Should this topic be in the "Clown Bin", or the "Sanky/Sankyett"" Forum???

djlawlaw

Jul 6, 2006
Find AZB a wife? Man, I thought we liked him. Are you really trying to kill him? Besides I think if AZB wants it, he can easily get it without our help. Long live AZB!

C

Chip00

Find AZB a wife? Man, I thought we liked him. Are you really trying to kill him? Besides I think if AZB wants it, he can easily get it without our help. Long live AZB!

just having fun with my new friend AZB pal!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.