High Carribean for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
this could be a good investment if the club is run properly. but it's location kinda stinks. maybe that's it's downfall...

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Well if anyone has the money I would be happy to offer my services to operate it for you!

I manage a 1500 capacity nightclub in the UK - just dont have the $750 to buy it! I went there a month ago the day after it opened - There is real possibilty to turn this place around.......

Anyone got some bucks????

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i know some people but i understand DR politics can be a real problem....

Nov 9, 2006
that place definitly has potential. if i had the money i would!!! but i could just imagine what happens at spring break in pool!! lol

michelle

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Hi Ginni

I dont think they are currently as busy as they used to be. I am all too awear that the High Season has not been as good this year. I believe this is in part due to the americans and the new pass port laws.....

In Sosua right now the Latino bar/club is THE hot spot - this after visiting it myself is due to location and its size. Its small - a small place creates atmosphere real quick and mix that with the location = busy place.

In all seriousness there are a few simple cheap things I believe that High Carribean could do to change there situation - it would take time but could be done.

I guess the Secrets model disco model is the best way to make money.
Cash launder all the way!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i think it's all about location in sosua and who brings in the ex-pats/tourists. seacrets, velvet glove and high caribe are "off-site" locations in relation to all the good bars and eats places although Le Passions keeps a good crowd. Rocky explained to me the aspects of a good bar/disco in sosua so i completely understand the demise of these places. if i had 750,000 i would clear those woods/vacant lot across from the Merengue bar/Classico and put a nice disco/hotel in that location.

i haven't been in sosua in 4 months is Seacrets and the Velvet Glove doing good business ?? i heard Seacrets had male dancers. wonder if they will have female dancers ? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.