Hiring in San Pedro

jimhe

Mar 26, 2006
I have found two great people to hire through this forum so I will try posting again.

I am hiring for Customer Service people to work in our facility in San Pedro de Macoris. We are NY based company with manufacturing, customer service, billing and shipping in the DR.

What I need are native English speakers to staff the phones and assist our US-based customers. The job involves answering pre-sales questions, order taking, and some account management. I may have a CS supervisor position opening soon too.

I have a couple of open positions that I want to fill quickly. I prefer people who are ALREADY in the DR, rather than those who are hoping to somehow move here.

If you are interested, please send me a PM. I am happy to give you more details.

Jim

Sadams

Feb 23, 2007
I have found two great people to hire through this forum so I will try posting again.

I am hiring for Customer Service people to work in our facility in San Pedro de Macoris. We are NY based company with manufacturing, customer service, billing and shipping in the DR.

What I need are native English speakers to staff the phones and assist our US-based customers. The job involves answering pre-sales questions, order taking, and some account management. I may have a CS supervisor position opening soon too.

I have a couple of open positions that I want to fill quickly. I prefer people who are ALREADY in the DR, rather than those who are hoping to somehow move here.

If you are interested, please send me a PM. I am happy to give you more details.

Jim

hi Jim I will be in D.R. March 6 through 20th can you give me more info On CS supervisor position opening soon.
Thanks
Susanne

thaliacruz

Mar 10, 2007

Jim
Geeez, I hate my French accent right now...could you pass by that?