PLEASE help

bellissima_81

Apr 19, 2006
So ive been trying to get as much information as I can to apply for different jobs in the DR, but still im getting a hard time getting contacts for the HR dept of different hotels to see if they are hiring for reps. Also can anybody help me on getting on the right track also to get HR for different travel agency cies that are located in the DR. I've contacted one here in Montreal that offers work in the DR but only as of november, i would like to be back for at the latest april,.. Ohh i need help!!!! and also i would like to know if anybody knows procedures to get a work visa or a residency??
thanks

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
Try.......

So ive been trying to get as much information as I can to apply for different jobs in the DR, but still im getting a hard time getting contacts for the HR dept of different hotels to see if they are hiring for reps. Also can anybody help me on getting on the right track also to get HR for different travel agency cies that are located in the DR. I've contacted one here in Montreal that offers work in the DR but only as of november, i would like to be back for at the latest april,.. Ohh i need help!!!! and also i would like to know if anybody knows procedures to get a work visa or a residency??
thanks
Signature/first choice.almost sure they bring people down all year long.

fago

Feb 7, 2007
Job

Hi

Are you already in DR ? If yes Please give us your local telephone number and email . We may have a teaching position in Santiago/Puerto Plata.

Regards