was the amount of rain the last two weeks, normal?

Sep 19, 2005
My sister had a trip planned to the Gran Bahia Principe , in Bavaro I think. She asked about the rain forecast before she went. i told her the forecast is always for rain even though it seldom rains...or at least it doesnt rain very long if it does.
Well she just got back a few days ago , and gave me heck.....she said it rained almost every day..and or was super cloudy. The flight was supposed to be out of JFK the day after that big fiasco that jet blue had..and they didnt fly out till sunday, even though it was delta.

so was that rain they had normal??

Up on the north coast and in santiago..i have watched the weather forecats and it is always thundershowers it seems...but in reality it seldom rains like they predict....

on another note..this hotel bombed out big time for thigns for KIDS to do...there was little to nothing arrainged for them, by the hotel....they got scamed on a snorkling outing....boats breaking down and murky water...because all the operators ran their dummy clients to the same stupid hole for snorkling...so they water remained turbid all teh time from the traffic.
then they went out deep sea fishing and because of the weather the seas were up in arms and they still took them out( so they could get the money) and after everyone was as sick as a dog...my brother in law cried UNCLE...and the guy brought them back in...no fish no bites......

now I am in the dog house, because I told her dont believe the weatehr forecats ha ha ha

she sat next to Dr J on the flight home... a few people asked him for autographs, and she had to ask ONE OF THEM...who this guy was.. ha ha ha..he was nice to her though .

bob

Last edited: