Trapiche Paradise - NEW RESTAURANT in Cofresi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR Princess

Mar 1, 2007
We went to Trapiche Paradise Restaurant the other night. They just opened and are amazing!!! They serve true Dominican food with class, style and great flavor.

My husband had the ceviche that he said was outstanding. I'm not a seafood person so I had the cheese sticks that the chef made with care - and a great red sauce. You can get the ceviche as an appetizer or an entree.

Their French onion soup couldn't have been better. They blended everything so well. My husband is a Caesar salad lover - and he loved theirs.

He had the catch of the day which was a huge wonderful fish with just the right seasoning to make it a true Dominican dish. My shrimp were on a sugar cane kabob! So awesome! Then they swizzled a sweet sauce over them...just enough to make you want more.

Ok, the end was just as great as the beginning so be sure to save room...which we didn't but ordered anyway...they have flan which I'm sure is great - but the bananas-foster-like was so good...I can still taste the blends of sauce, banana and ice cream. Just going for desert would be great for me ;-).

They make great pizza too!

I just wanted to give you all this info since its a brand new restaurant. Its a must try even if you have the all-inclusive for either resort - you would be missing out on a great Dominican meal if you missed this restaurant...oh! and it won't hurt your pocket book either. They are very normally priced - not resort priced at all.

They will also have live entertainment on Sunday nights and maybe other nights as well. Stop by, talk to Juan or Angela, look at their menu - you'll see what I'm saying is true.

Trapiche Paradise restaurant is just past the tennis courts and across from the helicopter pad within the security of Lifestyle Hacienda Resort. Its not a part of the resort but its past their security. An easy walk from Sun Village, any of the villas there or Lifestyle guests.

You don't need a reservation but if you'd like to call their phone number is 809-970-7419. You won't be disappointed. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.