Flights from Toronto to the DR??

A

Arnold

Hello,

Can someone assist me with a list of charter flights that fly from Toronto to the DR? I have looked at the flights to the DR connection to DR1 and this is old being from 1998. Any airlines that fly there and maybe their website addresses/ phone #'s would be useful.

Cheers,

Arnold

L

Lisa

Air Transat has flights out of Toronto. But they may be only up to a certain date.Hope that helps.

J

jane prestwic

Flying out tomorrow courtesy of Air transaat from TO ,Canada 3000 and Royal airlines also go to the DR.

S

Sue

Air Transat - www.transat.com Royal Airlines - www.royalairlines.com Canada 3000 - www.canada3000.com Skyservice - www.skyserviceairlines.com (I'm not sure if Skyservice still goes to the DR, but the other 3 definately do)

A

Arnold

Thanks to All

Thank you Toronto people in the know, this will help me..

Cheers,

Arnold

J

Johanna

Re: Thanks to All

I'm flying do Santo Domingo via American Airlines leaving from Toronto. I know that Continental flies to DR as well. I know you asked for charters, but these are some more airlines to consider. I'm not sure about the websites. Good luck and have an excellent trip!

K

kimb

You can fly Air Transat, Canada 3000, Skyservice to Santo Domingo Punta Cana or Puerto Plata. American Airlines goes daily from Toronto but more expensive. i am a travel agent. Call our office to book your flight....416-751-2424 and ask for Julie or Vera. BON VOYAGE