Bavaro - Apartment, is this a good price?

Johy

Sep 15, 2003
www.worldisround.com
Hi,

I'm being offered an apartment (project is under construction) on Bavaro, 300 m from the beach (El Cortecito) for USD 112,000.

This is a 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment, 100 sqm. Is a 7 buildings projects with two pools (Total of apartments 42)

Would this be a good investment if I'm looking at the possibility of renting it later?

I'm really tempted but I'm dominican and is a lot of money for me. So my main question is this really a good investment???

I'm planning a trip there to check the location.

For how much can I rent a place like this in Bavaro?

Johy

jzkbbi

Mar 1, 2007
Hi,

I'm being offered an apartment (project is under construction) on Bavaro, 300 m from the beach (El Cortecito) for USD 112,000.

This is a 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment, 100 sqm. Is a 7 buildings projects with two pools (Total of apartments 42)

Would this be a good investment if I'm looking at the possibility of renting it later?

I'm really tempted but I'm dominican and is a lot of money for me. So my main question is this really a good investment???

I'm planning a trip there to check the location.

For how much can I rent a place like this in Bavaro?

Johy

What is the development?

jzkbbi

Mar 1, 2007
Not to split hairs, but it seems that development is more like 650 meters from the beach, and that is a straight line. More if you count the actual walk to the beach.

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Not to split hairs, but it seems that development is more like 650 meters from the beach, and that is a straight line. More if you count the actual walk to the beach.

But the price seems to be alright, will go and have a look at the condos.

jzkbbi

Mar 1, 2007
The Development looks just like El Dorado. I wonder if there is any relationship between the builders/developer.

paradise07

Jan 6, 2007
Just wondering if you ever ended up buying in this project....Phase 2 is now at 143K and Phase 3 at 153K.....You would have made a little but of equity already....