Anything I can do? (re: Orange cellular)

scotpgot

May 26, 2004
www.jazzwriter.com
I live near El Portillo on the northern coast. About six months ago Orange removed the antenna that was servicing the area so that improvements could be made to the airport. However since that time they have not replaced it, leaving me and I don't know how many others without cellular service.

I have talked with various representatives from Orange and they keep making promises to replace the antenna but nothing has happened! I call the customer service number and they seem to know nothing about it (nor do they seem to care). The local shop here in town doesn't seem to be able to do anything. I have even e-mailed Orange corporate in England and have received no response.

Is there anything I can do to try and get this antenna replaced? I'm hoping someone out there knows somebody who can actually do something.

Thanks.

Feb 7, 2007
Orange Exec

Call Clara Francisco as your first step - she is some Orange exec/analyst in marketing, maybe she would be able to point you further to person that can help.

809-8591338 (office)
809-8451338 (cell)

I snatched her number from an internal Orange docs I came accross in one of the Orange stores.

Mahi

Sep 16, 2005
Hi !
The antenna was in a hotel and the hotel didn't want to renew the contract.. They've been looking for another place to put the antenna at el Portillo but it seemed that people there didn't want Orange to be there... That's the story :-(

Feb 7, 2007
Thanks, Rubio.

Have you called her in the past? Was she helpful?
No, I didn't call he rin the past, I got her number, actually, the day I wrote the post.
But it's always better to call SOMOBODY who can maybe direct you further than not know NOBODY.

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
pm me for a contact

No, I didn't call he rin the past, I got her number, actually, the day I wrote the post.
But it's always better to call SOMOBODY who can maybe direct you further than not know NOBODY.

pm me for a contact