Taco Tuesday at Las Canas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
OK, Ive spoken with several people who are heading up there tonight...anyone else who'd like to come and meet some good people (that's subjective of course! lol), We'll be there around 6:30...tacos and beer by the huge pool!

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
Taco Tuesday's

OK, Ive spoken with several people who are heading up there tonight...anyone else who'd like to come and meet some good people (that's subjective of course! lol), We'll be there around 6:30...tacos and beer by the huge pool!

David
This is not the one we went too, correct?
Have you been to this one before? If so, which is better?
Steve

KeithF

Jul 9, 2006
www.cabarete.org
well, it's now 7pm and I still don't know where it is. Even on Dominican Time, you'll be there by now. I walked into Cabarete and asked directions, was told it was out of town, got to the Esso station, no sign. Asked in Wyndham's (or whatever) they've never heard of it. Walked back towards town, asked again, they've never heard of it. Ah well... Time to find somewhere to eat...

If anyone sees this in the next ten minutes, who knows where it is, please let me know or I'll just go to Onno's!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
well, it's now 7pm and I still don't know where it is. Even on Dominican Time, you'll be there by now. I walked into Cabarete and asked directions, was told it was out of town, got to the Esso station, no sign. Asked in Wyndham's (or whatever) they've never heard of it. Walked back towards town, asked again, they've never heard of it. Ah well... Time to find somewhere to eat...

If anyone sees this in the next ten minutes, who knows where it is, please let me know or I'll just go to Onno's!
Wrong one, Keith.
They've all gone up to Las Ca?as in Sosua, not Cabarete.
A whole group left here 5 or 10 minutes ago.
If you grab a cab, you'll meet a great crowd up there.

KeithF

Jul 9, 2006
www.cabarete.org
oh bollocks! :paranoid:

Not very good at this 'meeting up' business! Thanks for the reply Marco but I'll give it a miss now as I'm already a bit behind them and with this being my last night, I could do with a clear head to finish a few things off tomorrow and be up reasonably fresh to pack!

Next time... *really*!!:cheeky:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
oh bollocks! :paranoid:

Not very good at this 'meeting up' business! Thanks for the reply Marco but I'll give it a miss now as I'm already a bit behind them and with this being my last night, I could do with a clear head to finish a few things off tomorrow and be up reasonably fresh to pack!

Next time... *really*!!:cheeky:
You'll be missing some very famous DR1 superstars.....

KeithF

Jul 9, 2006
www.cabarete.org

It would have been nice to put faces to names but the thought of a taxi ride to go to a restaurant I don't know to join a group of people I don't know... "hi, sorry to disturb your meal, are you from DR1? Oh, thanks, Hi, are you from DR1?...:cheeky:

Besides, if it was a good night, I'd probably be suffering now. Given the next time I'll be in a bed will be around 6:30am tomorrow, that's not the best preperation for a long journey!!

KeithF

Jul 9, 2006
www.cabarete.org

It would have been nice to put faces to names but the thought of a taxi ride to go to a restaurant I don't know to join a group of people I don't know... "hi, sorry to disturb your meal, are you from DR1? Oh, thanks, Hi, are you from DR1?...:cheeky:

Besides, if it was a good night, I'd probably be suffering now. Given the next time I'll be in a bed will be around 6:30am tomorrow, that's not the best preperation for a long journey!!

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Hi Keith...sorry we missed you, and I should have clarified this was in Sosua... A good time was had by all and the tacos were GREAT!!

And Steve...no, this was not where we went a few weeks ago...

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
It's Tuesday and that means TACOS at Las Canas, not to mention the fabulous desserts! Come up La Mulata Road and join us! Bring your swimsuit and enjoy the pool, too!

marimu

Jul 22, 2006
Taco?s at Las Canas

We?re moving to Sosua, Las Canas July 1st....Cant wait to try the taco?s and meet some DR1ers.

marimu

Jul 22, 2006
Taco?s at Las Canas

We?re moving to Sosua, Las Canas July 1st....Cant wait to try the taco?s and meet some DR1ers. See ya there ......Marimu

Status
Not open for further replies.