Steak Restaurant Playa Dorada

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
You can look for a long time and you won't find one. Try for some nice seafood, that you will find.

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Cafe Cito accross the highway from Playa Dorada has fairly good steak. Great burgers, kabobs, and Poutine too.

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Is La Paridilla (spelling?) still in business, right before the traffic circle and stadium. It also had a pizza restaurant right there as well.

I always enjoyed their steaks, outside setting, a little rustic, but great food.

Jump on a guagua at the main gate or take a taxi. It would be about a 10 minute ride roughly?

Depending on which resort you are staying at, some do have a la carte restaurants that feature steak. I know Puerto Plata Village had its steak restaurant - and served mighty fine steaks at that.;)

Marlie

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I am pretty sure La Parillda is closed. It was OK there, but not like you will get in your home country.

tazita

Feb 20, 2007
steak restaurant

Apparently, there is a Brazilian a-la-carte in fun royale/tropicale complex that is a carnivore's dream. not sure how that works for people not at the complex

Taz

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Steak Restaurant

The best steak I have had on the north coast and at a reasonable price:

Armando's restaurant - Calle beller in Puerto Plata (7 minutes from Playa Dorada) He also has seafood, chicken, pork dishes.

The food is fabulous, service is excellent and it is air conditioned! For reservations: 809-586-3391

YOu cannot eat at the a la carte restaurant at Fun Royale Resort. Cafe Cito's steak is decent but pricey. I think La Parillada is closed too. Not positive though. Their steak was really good but more expensive.

PabloPaul

Dec 21, 2006
www.myspace.com
It's possible

Apparently, there is a Brazilian a-la-carte in fun royale/tropicale complex that is a carnivore's dream. not sure how that works for people not at the complex

Taz

The staff are very accommodating and I'm sure you could dine even if you are not a guest. For a price of course. Anyhow, I'll be checking in tomorrow morning and I'll check at the front desk and get back to you on that.
: p.

Status
Not open for further replies.