big bike wanted to rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIVERRED

Apr 8, 2006
I am a frequent visitor to the sosua area and would like help in renting a motorcycle for a few days of riding.Yes i know that there are lots of places to rent the moto type and the dt125's but i am looking for something bigger.I can provide references from well known people on here that know me.I have been riding since 79 (harleys) and have ridden in the D.R. many times.Someone told me that harleys can be rented in the sosua area.any bigger bike will work for me.Some of you know me but i dont post much i was santa this year for rockys if that helps. thanks i will be back on the 13th.
RED

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
go to........

go to general stuff forum and you will find some info on big bike rental.
im in a hurry if not i would furnish you myself(manu v lille !)good luck.

DIVERRED

Apr 8, 2006
anyone?

ok i did the search motorcycle,motorcycle rental.ect,ect lots of info on small bikes but mostly i heard about or i knew a guy but no solid leads. anybody have anything recent on this? Thanks
RED

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
more time today........

ok i did the search motorcycle,motorcycle rental.ect,ect lots of info on small bikes but mostly i heard about or i knew a guy but no solid leads. anybody have anything recent on this? Thanks
RED
cabarete.1100cc's .DIRECTION:heading up towards janets.last set of souviner shops.big ones parked outside.ENJOY!

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
to whome it may concern.....

cabarete.1100cc's .DIRECTION:heading up towards janets.last set of souviner shops.big ones parked outside.ENJOY!
UPDATE:the name of the company in cabarete that does the big bike thang,is called""yoko""and for info their tel nbr's are 809-993-0392.......809-322-5221.
they speak english.:smoke: :smoke:

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Red, I can't picture you all hunched over on a sportbike but if you rent one, take a picture for us. Be careful not let your beard cover up the speedo and tach! If you need a good helmet on your adventure let me know, I'd hate to see you ride one of those thangs without one.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Red, I can't picture you all hunched over on a sportbike but if you rent one, take a picture for us. Be careful not let your beard cover up the speedo and tach! If you need a good helmet on your adventure let me know, I'd hate to see you ride one of those thangs without one.
If he gets a crotch rocket, he'll have to shave his head as smooth as Sparky's shiny chrome dome.
It's all about aerodynamics, you know.

MGoss

Mar 28, 2007
We met someone there that had rented a White FatBoy, and we stay in contact, I have sent him an email and when he gets back to me, I will send you the info if he has it!

Status
Not open for further replies.