Cap Cana Heritage School? MCSchool in SDQ?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Cap Cana Heritage is the new school at Cap Cana, which looks like it will be very swish. You too could be teaching the jet set, or their kids, anyway. The location could be a plus or a minus, depending on what you're after.

I've never heard of MC School, but may well go and have a look since it's not too far from us. Although the spelling mistake ('capitol') in their ad rubbed me up the wrong way, the website looks promising.

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
further more, MC School is owned is owned by the same people that own Capa Cana and the UNIBE university.

p.s. I've seen some rendering of Cap Cana Heritage School and I must say it puts the architecture of most Bavaro hotels to shame. It almost seems like a resort in an of itself.

"Rep. Dominicana Cap Cana Heritage School
Is looking to recruit talented preschool, elementary and 6-9th grade teachers and assistant teachers who care deeply about students, are excited about learning and about developing in their profession. We are also interested in teachers who specialize in one or two of the following areas: Mathematics Technology and Computer Science Dominican Social Studies Physical Education Dance Science Social Studies Spanish language and literature Visual Arts Language Arts Health French Music
Bilingual and English Native Speakers Bachelor?s Degree, preferably master?s degree, in education Master of the English Language Competent at curriculum design and current in the teaching of their area Willing to participate actively in the CCHS community and professional development activities
CCHS offers and attractive package of benefits to its employees: High Competitive Salary Housing Paid Summer Vacation Leave December Bonuses Health and Wellness Insurance Professional Development Program
_____

http://www.dr1.com/forums/employment/58378-teaching-positions-cap-cana-school.html

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
further more, MC School is owned is owned by the same people that own Capa Cana and the UNIBE university.
They've been going for some years, though. Their website says they were founded in 1996, I think. Does this mean they are very expensive? From the recruitment point of view at least, that's good news, as it makes it more likely that they pay good salaries.