Lots of Job Opportunities

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Yes I was wondering if you could send me more details and what they pay. ;)

Anna losing what's left of her mind

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Geez .. just look what happens when a poor overworked mod is just trying to do a good thing... :laugh: Perhaps, just maybe, someone on here will be able to read!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Marketing Manager
Inbound Sales Rep
New Client Liaison
Operations Manager
Teaching Positions
Software Development
Medical Staff

And a few more.
I did a search for all these & was able to read all about the first 7 groups but could find nothing on the position of "And a few more"@!
Can anyone tell me what qualifications are needed to be an "And a few more" & what the duties might be? Does it pay enough foe me to improve my social economic position in my high powered community?? Will a certain 'POLLS' organiser then have to call me SIR?? ~ Grahame

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Let's just clarify what is going on here. There are a few long-standing expats who are going 'bush' as they say in my country. A few folks are having some fun ... with previous posters.

Nevertheless, the jobs are real. And, I personally hope there are qualified Dominican Candidates ... :cheeky:

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Nevertheless, the jobs are real. And, I personally hope there are qualified Dominican Candidates ... :cheeky:
I am sure we ALL agree with that sentiment Chris! With so many of them losing their jobs in the Free Zones recently, it would be wonderful to see DR1 being the source for them getting further employment!! ~ Grahame.:bunny: :bunny: