Eyeglasses 2007

vevy

Feb 14, 2006
If one has: frames and a prescription, where can one go in Sosua, Puerto Plata, or Santiago to have lenses made to fit the frames?

C

Chip00

I wouldn't see why not - they cut all of the lenses from blanks so they should be able to.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
In Santiago you can go to Optica Cibao on Avenida Metropolitana. 'they a=can do you right.

HB

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Bush in a jockular mood tonight ........

Would it be alright to make an appointment with any of these opticians or do you think they would prefer customers to call "On Spec"??? ~ Grahame.:pirate: :glasses: :glasses:

Last edited:

globalmike295

On Vacation
Jul 11, 2006
Thanks lambada meant to thank you. I was waiting for the best answer. Apparently there is a place in POP called Optica Ouideo. On tuesdays there is a special on lenses and frames so I am told. However, the person I received this info from cannot verify this accuracy.

Estrella1

Jan 13, 2006
Optica Cibao

My doctor sent me last week to Optica Cibao in Santiago, telling me they are the best. In fact my glasses are perfect and the price was 3500 pesos less than in Puerto Plata for exactly the same which was a good surprise!!!! It is located just next to the shop El Encanto. As I could not go back on the next day to khem up, they sent them by Caribe Tours. Excellent service and very professionnal.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There are two places for Optica Cibao:
1) Thenew one on Av. Metropolitana at the corner of 5 St.
2) The original place on Duarte Street between Restauracion and Independencia, across from one side of el Encanto.

HB