photographer need a job.....

passion

Feb 24, 2007
hi.im a professionel photographer in turkey(Antalya).which is the must touristic destination of turkey.now im working at club med.at the few mounths i will go to travel all around of DR island.And if will be lucky i hope to find a job,at a resort in punta cana or puerto plata area.
have any recommandation or proposal for me.
thanks for any replay.....
respect......

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Don't know about Punta Cana but there are a number of out of work photographers in the Puerto Plata area. The ones I know still in business are the ones who know their way around & have been at it for 14 plus years. Even they are finding it difficult to scratch a living of RD $15,000 (US $500) per month.

Do a search of the archives using keywords like 'Finding Work in the DR' or 'Employment', 'Jobs available'! Good Luck! ~ Grahame.

Silvia Di Vincenzo

Dec 9, 2006
Just today I saw on the EscapeArtist Home Page: Living Overseas - International Real Estate, Overseas Jobs - Expatriate Resources - Overseas Retirement that a photographer is needed in Club Med in Punta Cana. The ad was placed on Feb. 16 so I don't know if they already found someone. Go to EscapeArtist Home Page: Living Overseas - International Real Estate, Overseas Jobs - Expatriate Resources - Overseas Retirement - jobs overseas and select jobs by region and go to Dominican Republic. Good Luck! Silvia

passion

Feb 24, 2007
hey silvia thanx a lot for your replay.i found it and send an e-mail.i hope the recive a good replay from the company.
cheers..