To La Galera for Christmas

domicanita

Mar 7, 2007
Hi,
this is my first time posting here. I enjoy all the great info in this forum.
Our family will be spending Christmas in La Galera this year. We are six adults and 2 children 6 and 2. We wanted to rent a villa but there don't seem to have any in la Galera. The only place that has a house for us all y Juan and Lolo. Has anybody stay in Daniel's village of Juan and Lolo and can give me and idea of what it's like. One person wrote that they did not recommend some of their properties.
Does anyone know of a place in la Galera that would accomodate all 8 of us. We want a house or villa type of setting.
Thank you for your help.

Dominicanita

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
yes, rent two houses in cocolito. my family did it and had a great time. i think juan manages some houses in there. ask him. used to be $50/night 5 years ago. maybe $75 now??? but get photos of the house first. ask the owner's name and my wife can likely let you know if a responsible owner.

domicanita

Mar 7, 2007
yes, rent two houses in cocolito. my family did it and had a great time. i think juan manages some houses in there. ask him. used to be $50/night 5 years ago. maybe $75 now??? but get photos of the house first. ask the owner's name and my wife can likely let you know if a responsible owner.

Jasper,

Thank you so much for your reponse. We have decided to go to las Terrenas instead. We were able to find a villa that will accomated all of us. Once again, thank you for the info.