aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
see, so there's some true to the old refrain that went as follow,

en la bemba de Pe?a G?mez

aterrizan los aviones.

C

Chip00

"He is considered, by his PRD followers, as the most important leader in recent political history in Dominican Republic."

He is also considered quite important by the writer of this document:

Special to The Narco News Bulletin

Questionable references at best. Although if one can believe that Farenheit 911 and the French author who claims the CIA was behind 911 are true then this pilferage could be considered true as well.

I often wonder if people have picked up on the fact that sesationalism sells and just because it sell a lot doesn't give it crediblity.

As far as Pena Gomez goes, I understand he was well loved by many of the people and it is generally held here that he won the election and that fraud prevented him from taking office. However, connecting the two stories here is about as wild as they come in my opinion.

jfpenagomez

Mar 9, 2007
Well...yes, true. Not enough proof. Officially.

Unofficially, just between you and I:

aterrizan los aviones.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004

Well...yes, true. Not enough proof. Officially.

Unofficially, just between you and I:

aterrizan los aviones.

I knew Pe?a Gomez personally since I was a child, even worked for him. I can say I now most of the skinny on him, his quirks, vices, virtues, and I can vouch thqat he never had anything to do with drug trafficking/money laundering. To suggest the contrary is low and despicable. I will unmask the person who is hiding behind the nick 'jfpenagomez' and will hunt him down, and make him curse the day he was born. I mean it!!!

C

Chip00

This feller jfpenagomez certainly has an agenda - good luck Mirador.

As for la bemba, I think it's one of the very attractive traits of the Dominican women and I'm happy to say my wife's are up there with the best of them!

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005