Vacaion buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDPAPICHULO

Jul 4, 2006
I am looking for a buddy to go on vacation with to the DR, particularly the north coast. My main purpose for the visit is of course for the women but I am also equally exited about relaxing on the beach and doing some surfing. I am a 25 year old college student. I am a gringo but speak fluent spanish and know alot about dominican culture as I spent 2 years living there. I am looking for a buddy around my same age to make a trip with. Let me know if you would be intrested.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
What...no friends of your own? Why would you go on vacation with someone you know nothing about. That person could be a psycho, troublemaker, junkie, you name it. If you speak Spanish just go it alone...

JDPAPICHULO

Jul 4, 2006
I know it's kindof a wierd request. I better explain my situation better. I have plenty of friends but all my friends and family are religous and I could never go on this type of vacation with any of them. I guess it's complicated and not sure you will understand but I would like to atleast see if there is anyone out there that might be in my same situation or might even need a guide or something as I speak spanish. I realize there are some crazy people out there that I wouldnt want to go on vacation with but I am just trying to feel it out and see what kindof response I get. Which by the looks of it not much, jajajaja

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
all you need for a vacation buddy is pesos. with him, you'll be sure to have plenty of friends...:laugh:

he's my vacation buddy...

nikke

Sep 19, 2005
Why not just go alone? Or are you looking for someone to share expenses...You'll make friends while you are there.

kenmasters

Mar 13, 2007
Interesting...
Newcomer and have interest in going to DR specifically Puerto Plata in the summer. Honestly, there is nothing wrong in soliciting a vacation buddy who shares similar interests.
Right now, I'm trying to get my friends to go for a week and rent out a house on along the beach but nothing getting any positive response. Their trying to go during Memorial Day weekend.
Yo, wish you the best and have some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.