mortgage loan

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
You know, there is someone who posted a few times about US Mortgage loans available in the DR. For the life of me, I cannot remember who it was. Try searching on Mortgage Loans and sit back for a long session of research.

jzkbbi

Mar 1, 2007
Does anyone know of a U.S. company who will loan money to buy property here? Less than the normal rates here and maybe longer than 15 years? Can pay in U.S. dollars. captrob57@yahoo.com

I know that it is going to happen if it already hasn't. I heard that the Punta Perla resort will have US banks giving loans for mortgages.

C

Chip00

You know, there is someone who posted a few times about US Mortgage loans available in the DR. For the life of me, I cannot remember who it was. Try searching on Mortgage Loans and sit back for a long session of research.

It doesn't have to be this way!

Use yahoo or google instead and search as follows: site:www.dr1
.com "mortage loans"

I think Robert should really thonk about revising the search engine we have so one doesn't have to go through 20 some odd posts to get the infor one was looking for.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It doesn't have to be this way!

Use yahoo or google instead and search as follows: site:www.dr1
.com "mortage loans"

I think Robert should really thonk about revising the search engine we have so one doesn't have to go through 20 some odd posts to get the infor one was looking for.

Send a PM or email to "JRR" who posts on DR1, he's in that business.

Search engine works fine, what's the exact problem with it?
Have you ever used the advanced search function?

Keyword: finance