Thank you DR1

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Yesterday I posted in the thread Invertor Batteries - Desulphating at 5:30pm that my batteries for my Invertor do not get to de-sulfate because the elcetric is not on long enough even to charge the batteries fully. We were only getting electric for 1 hour, 3 hours, 10 mintues, etc at a time for weeks.

At 6:20pm, less than an hour after posting on DR1, EdeNorte turned on the electric and it has been on for over 13 hours at this point.

DR1 speaks - and everyone listens..... :bunny: lol

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
What makes you so sure your post here was the catalyst in getting power for a longer period?
Yeah, DR1 speaks loudly. You think anyone listens? We've been discussing what ails this country for years with nary a peep from the powers that be.
Again, you think EdeNorte gives a hoot about your needs? Think again.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
What makes you so sure your post here was the catalyst in getting power for a longer period?
Yeah, DR1 speaks loudly. You think anyone listens? We've been discussing what ails this country for years with nary a peep from the powers that be.
Again, you think EdeNorte gives a hoot about your needs? Think again.

You might be surprised who actually reads DR1.

I know I get a surprise when I see some of the people who have subscribed to our Daily News. Major business people, Presidents etc.

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
You might be surprised who actually reads DR1.

I know I get a surprise when I see some of the people who have subscribed to our Daily News. Major business people, Presidents etc.

Come on, Robert, we want names !!!

;)

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
Oh, all this was supposed to be in jest? Sorry. I thought the OP was serious!
Ha, silly me!