Renting a Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenmasters

Mar 13, 2007
What I need to know in renting a villa?
Which company (restate agency) you can recommend in Puerto Plata to renting a villa>
I just learned about this quiet policy. Does this applies to all areas in the north areas?

Please provide some insights

Sep 15, 2006
You need to know..

How much space will you need? A four bedroom or a studio, etc.
Convenience to other places(will you need a car?). Or do you prefer to be in walking distance or where transport is readily accessible?
a pool? staff service? resort? budget?
restaurant nearby?
On the beach or off?
Inquire about the villas familiarity/popularity with other people on this board or boards pertaining to DR.

I will assume that your referring to my post in reference to the quiet policy. I could be wrong . Though, in relation to that, some resorts or villa complexes have a quiet policy. Not all. If you rent a private, independent villa, this is not a problem (but that doesn't mean you should go mad a ou may have neighbors).

check places like this site's travel section, Vrbo.com,Tripadvisors.com,debbiesdominicantravel.com and do a search for puerto plata villa rentals.
Hope this helps .

kenmasters

Mar 13, 2007
Thanks,

Things to consider.

I will look into this alittle further.

Question: Which is better Sousa or Cabarate in regards rental locations to easy access to activities and nightlife?

abnor

Nov 7, 2006
That would be Cofresi which is where Ocean World is... likely 45 min. to 1 hour depending on road construction to Sosua If you are looking for night-life might not be your spot. Want a quiet, laid back vacation with some nice spots to eat...and interesting people to meet......now you are talking. I'm familiar with some rentals is you have specific questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.