Post Thanks / Like

Default Paragliding in RD

Did anyone see Santo Domingo Invita this past Sunday? They had a travel segment on the show about paragliding. I can't remember the town or the name of the place but i would love to check it out. I tried looking for a santo domingo invita website. no luck.

any suggestion? any one see it?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gigibomb2 View Post
    Did anyone see Santo Domingo Invita this past Sunday? They had a travel segment on the show about paragliding. I can't remember the town or the name of the place but i would love to check it out. I tried looking for a santo domingo invita website. no luck.

I've seen some of them up in the hills west of Autopista Duarte south of La Vega. I understand folks do it around Jarabacoa.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Motorized Paragliding On The Malacon

In January while traveling in a guagua from San Cristobal to the capital I saw a couple of "motorized" paragliders going off the cliffs on the Malecon somewhere near the go-cart track. There were two of them and it looked interesting but I only watched it for a short time from a moving bus.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you much guys!

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Question any help ?

Quote Originally Posted by gigibomb2 View Post

D.R. LinksCaribbean Free Flying Year Round in Santo Domingo Dominican Republic. Paragliding, hang-gliding, paramotoring.