Dominican DVDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaco

Aug 2, 2005
I am trying to find the DVD for the movie "Perico Ripiao", but I am not having any luck. Can anyone help me out, or point me in the right direction?

Flaco

Aug 2, 2005
Well, I have it downloaded, but I have no picture, just sound. Is there something besides the bittorrent that I should have downloaded?

jcarn

Jun 28, 2004
I wound up downloading the "perico ripiao" movie as well. It was a very funny movie, it's a shame it's not available on dvd.

Another funny movie is one called "Los locos tambien piensan". It's a movie starring Luisito Marti (otherwise known as Balbuena). Does anybody know where I can find that movie? I saw it like a year or two ago in washington heights but have not been able to see it again since. :pirate:

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I wound up downloading the "perico ripiao" movie as well. It was a very funny movie, it's a shame it's not available on dvd.

Another funny movie is one called "Los locos tambien piensan". It's a movie starring Luisito Marti (otherwise known as Balbuena). Does anybody know where I can find that movie? I saw it like a year or two ago in washington heights but have not been able to see it again since. :pirate:

You can burn the movie you downloaded to a DVD. You need this program to convert it to a Video TS file.

AVI to DVD in 60 minutes, WinAVI Video Converter free download now!

or this one : AVI to DVD Video Converter Software - ConvertXtoDVD - VSO Software

The first one is much faster, the second will convert some files that Win AVi can't.

After you convert the file, you can burn it do DVD with Nero.

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
you don't need Nero with the VSO ConvertxtoDVD tool.

You can burn the movie you downloaded to a DVD. You need this program to convert it to a Video TS file.

AVI to DVD in 60 minutes, WinAVI Video Converter free download now!

or this one : AVI to DVD Video Converter Software - ConvertXtoDVD - VSO Software

The first one is much faster, the second will convert some files that Win AVi can't.

After you convert the file, you can burn it do DVD with Nero.

CovertX is slower as you say but it also burns the DVD. You can even make a snazzy menu page with the image and graphics of your choice. It's a bootlegger's dream!

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
This went from Dominican DVDs to software to download and convert video.

Flaco got his answer. Thanks for participating everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.