How is the nightlife in Boca Chica during May (Low season)?

SunAndBuns

Mar 18, 2007
Does rain and the low season interfere negatively with the nightlife in Boca Chica? I plan to go to Boca Chica around May 20th or so, and will be staying for a week. I heard that on May and June, Boca Chica is quiet and rainy, can anybody confirm this? is it really that bad during low season? My intention for the trip is to meet girls on Duarte and just basically have a good time that is all. I am not sure if the girls go out in the rain?
Thank you in advance for your answers and help.

SunAndBuns

Mar 18, 2007
BUMP! I really would apperciate an answer as to whether May or June is ideal for a single guy like me to pick up girls? If somebody could answer, it would really help me a lot, as I am stressed out about the whole thing...want to buy airplane tickets this week while they are still a mere 230 USD 2 way for continental airlines!!! Let me know please!

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
YEEEESSSS!!!!!
The putas will be in full force in the entire months of May & June, don't worry you'll have many to choose from, happy mongering!

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
If there is an ongoing HURRICANE..The putas will still be out there looking for your cash..!!! Buy your ticket...Don't worry they will be waiting for you on Duarte Av.

Playero

Aug 24, 2006
I am so glad this important topic is finally discussed here. So the working girls are still working when it is raining. Great.

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
When it is raining what do you do ??I go inside..So will the Putas.as you hear the words HOLA Papito,Then you have been selected as a candidate for her to work over.. As JD said you will need to stay in a cheapo hotel to spend the nite with the girls..If your lucky the hotel will ask them for their Cedula and return it to them only when YOU accompany them out to the front desk..This way the desk clerk {if they care at all} knows you werent drugged and robbed by these pro's have done before and will continue to do..wrap that puppy with other than Dominican protection as they are famous for breaking..Thus in 9 months you will have a little one calling you daddy,or you will be infected with HIV..
BOCA CHICA ??? Your better off in Santo Domingo

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Question

BUMP! I really would apperciate an answer as to whether May or June is ideal for a single guy like me to pick up girls? If somebody could answer, it would really help me a lot, as I am stressed out about the whole thing...want to buy airplane tickets this week while they are still a mere 230 USD 2 way for continental airlines!!! Let me know please!

I will be in Boca Chica for Memorial Day Weekend coming from NYC, it is fun year round so dont worry about that. The working girls never really stop, but i agree with what is posted you wont be able to get them into the hotels [AI Resorts] so unless you plan on scouting the public beaches and or going to a cabana for some action then Boca Chica is just fine for May/June.
QUESTION, where are you flying in from? Continental has $230 round trip? WTF!?!

Jaime