Jeepeta for sale...?

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Ive been checking the DR1 classifieds and haven't seen any listings for cars or Jeepetas. Im looking for a late model (2000 and newer, but will consider a few years older) 4WD Jeepeta. I prefer Honda, Toyota, or Nissan. Before I head to Moca/Santiago, etc. I thought I'd post here and see if anyone is selling one. I'd prefer if the vehicle was located on the North Coast, but will travel for the right deal.

Thanks!

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
I just sent a private message to you

Maybe something for you.

Regards,

Michael

C

Chip00

There are a lot of agencies that here in Santiago so it might be worth a trip. Aslo, check the vehicles thoroughly in addition to doing a Carfax search(US25 for 30 days).

Unfortunately a lot of the agencies will roll back the ododmeter miles. Also, expect to pay 50% more than the bluebook value. Decent Jipetas can be had for RD450k to 600.

Finally, you might send MrMike a pm as he just bought one for his wife and it was a fantastic deal - it was through his wife's cousin.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Thanks for all the responses. I've been checking Supercarros and still plan the trip to Santiago/Moca. But if I could find a great local vehivle, that I could run through Carfax and bring to my mechanic to check out, that would be great...

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
David:

Many folks recommend Greg the mechanic in Sosua.
I am fairly sure Marco has his number.

t'

PabloPaul

Dec 21, 2006
www.myspace.com
Also looking for the same.... maybe a little older model.
Please PM me if you have anything for sale.
North Coast area anywhere is good.
THX
Pablo

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
super-carros.com is a rip off website..Unless it is a private individual selling the vehicle..Otherwise any dealer advertising there is REALLY inflating the prices..I Know.!! I walked away from 3 dealers in SD last month laughing at them..10 to 1 they still have those vehicles there..Unless someone who doesn't understand that website advertising is designed for the foreigner and therefore the prices are usually 50,000 RD more than it should be and that is a low estimate...

james

Jan 14, 2002
There are a few for sale with photos attached posted on the message board outside the Playero supermarket.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I know of a very nice 2002 Yipetta, good shape. I can put you in touch with the owner.