Cabarete Mar 27-April 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Lea

Mar 21, 2007
I'm traveling to Cabarete next Tuesday on my own, and am wondering if there's anyone else out there who will be visiting at that time. I'm planning to take some surf lessons, and do some hiking and snorkeling. I'm good on my own, but it'd be fun to meet up with others who'll be in town, too. Never been to the Dominican Republic before, and I'm ashamed to admit that I can barely speak more than a handful of phrases in Spanish. Regardless, I'm totally excited to get some sun, do a ton of stuff outside, and hopefully get in some dancing! Or if you've been to the area, let me know recommendations you have for outdoorsy stuff, as well as places to go out at night.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Hi Kate, I should be here at least part of the time you're here. I live in Cabarete and would be happy to show you around town...all 1/4 mile of it! lol ...its too bad you're leaving on The 4th though because the following weekend is the annual party of the year in Cabarete... Semana Santa... and no, it has nothing to do with Christmas ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.