Is it wise to budget $10,000. for used

lucine

Mar 21, 2007
auto in DR. trying to lock down my future expenses when i finally move to the DR

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
auto in DR. trying to lock down my future expenses when i finally move to the DR
$10,000 US is close to the minimum required to get a good used car.
It might not be as new as you would like it to be, but if you're a wise shopper and buy a good brand from a good dealer, you should be ok.

lucine

Mar 21, 2007
such as? what kind of car do you consider a good brand, name a good dealer please west and north. I sure hope hillbilly isn't checking my grammer. p.s. thankyou for you reply!!!!!!

lucine

Mar 21, 2007
i TRYED TO EDIT MY LAST MESSAGE BUT WAITED TOO LONG, MAY I ASK YOU ONE MORE FINACIAL ? CAN YOU GIVE ME A BALL PARK PRICE TO RENT A 2 BEDROOM UNFURNISHED IN A SAFE BEACHY AREA, NOT DIRECTLY ON THE BEACH IN THE NORTH COAST AREA

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
such as? what kind of car do you consider a good brand, name a good dealer please west and north. I sure hope hillbilly isn't checking my grammer. p.s. thankyou for you reply!!!!!!
We always buy from Espaillat in Moca, preferably Toyotas or Hondas.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
i TRYED TO EDIT MY LAST MESSAGE BUT WAITED TOO LONG, MAY I ASK YOU ONE MORE FINACIAL ? CAN YOU GIVE ME A BALL PARK PRICE TO RENT A 2 BEDROOM UNFURNISHED IN A SAFE BEACHY AREA, NOT DIRECTLY ON THE BEACH IN THE NORTH COAST AREA
That's a really vague question, and unfurnished apartments are rather rare.
There's no other way but to come down & look.
The safety aspect is subjective, and it depends on how close you want to be to the beach.
You could find something in a Dominican barrio for 300 bucks or something really nice in a better area for $1,5000.

lucine

Mar 21, 2007
i KNOW i HAVE TO COME DOWN THERE i GUESS I'll NEED TO RENT A VILLA THEN OR ARE ALL RENTALS EVEN HOUSES FURNISHED? i KNOW I'm BEING DIFFICULT B UT i SO APPRECHIATE ALL YOU IMPUT. THANK-YOU IN ADVANCE FOR HELPING ME SET UP A ROUGH ESTIMATE, I LOVE TOYOTA'S AND HONDA'S i WAS HOPING FOR ABOUT $600 OR $700 IN RENT.?

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
i KNOW i HAVE TO COME DOWN THERE i GUESS I'll NEED TO RENT A VILLA THEN OR ARE ALL RENTALS EVEN HOUSES FURNISHED? i KNOW I'm BEING DIFFICULT B UT i SO APPRECHIATE ALL YOU IMPUT. THANK-YOU IN ADVANCE FOR HELPING ME SET UP A ROUGH ESTIMATE, I LOVE TOYOTA'S AND HONDA'S i WAS HOPING FOR ABOUT $600 OR $700 IN RENT.?
Maybe you could take the caps lock off.
It's considered equal to screaming.
Does this mean that you intend on arriving here with all your furniture?

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
why do you have to give me a hard time? Never mind
Are you talking to me?
I'm the one answering your questions.
You said you're bringing your furniture with you.
So either you're paying a fortune to load it all on an airplane, or you're shipping it by standard methods, by boat, and that may take a long time before it arrives and you actually take possession of the goods.
So I ask again.
Are you coming by boat with your furniture, or were you planning to fly here and thought the furniture would arrive almost as quick?

lucine

Mar 21, 2007
I for some reason thought the household goods would arrive when I booked them to arrive, sorry I got all ****y and no i'm not british, not that there is anything wrong with it.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I for some reason thought the household goods would arrive when I booked them to arrive, sorry I got all ****y and no i'm not british, not that there is anything wrong with it.
Coho was talking to me about being British.
Maybe you have it all coordinated that your furniture can arrive around the same time as you do, but it sometimes gets complicated at the ports with customs, unless you're really connected down there.

lucine

Mar 21, 2007
no connections what so ever , so what are you suggesting I do other than arriving by boat. I have limited resources {$} just want to do things right to watch the expenses.