Very scary - kill a foreigner and get silence for 1000 pesos

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Avarice...part of human nature and sadly enough happens more often than we think anywhere in the world.

MaryS

Feb 13, 2003
I normally agree with you m'frog. But, a few days ago in Houston a man was arrested for chopping up his girlfriend and cooking her on his bar-b-q grill. I think this one tops the "heinous" category.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Everywhere

... But, a few days ago in Houston a man was arrested for chopping up his girlfriend and cooking her on his bar-b-q grill.
Such perversion do not occur here, but heinous brutality does.
Although for some the circumstances of a crime do matter and arouse desire for sensation, I for one prefer to stick to the bare numbers of statistics.

m'frog

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I normally agree with you m'frog. But, a few days ago in Houston a man was arrested for chopping up his girlfriend and cooking her on his bar-b-q grill. I think this one tops the "heinous" category.

Now that could solve all the Island's problems, why not throw all the Beach Vendor's in the next Caseta fire and serve them up at Sosua Bay Hotel on toast points at the AI buffet. This would kill 3 birds with one stone.

tambo' make tastless joke!

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Such perversion do not occur here, but heinous brutality does.
Although for some the circumstances of a crime do matter and arouse desire for sensation, I for one prefer to stick to the bare numbers of statistics.

m'frog

Froggy what are the stats compared to other countries???